DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Bracelet (6.2cm inner diameter)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKopcapuk on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought that bracer for my girlfriend. She really liked it and often puts it on. Build quality is ok for such product, there are some comments, see CONS section. Price is nice too. Cons:Some elements of production process can be found. The item does not look... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalal1981 on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this for the wife as she realy wanted the genuine Tiffany of this however i cannot afford the genuine, the wife was vey please with this one and thinks its a great braclet and the built quality is good too it looks very close to the real thing Cons:the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRandomStorm10 on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- really good looking bracelet - massive and flexible - it looks expensive - coating stays on (on some products "silver" coating is just a paint which rubbs of - here this is not the case) - can fit all wrist sizes Cons:- nothing I could think of OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections