DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire S000R6 1-LED 3-Mode Red Safety Rear Tail Light - Red + Black (2 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIKurgi on 05/04/2014

very solid build. Super compact! Fits basically any size pipe anywhere on the bicycle. I like the interface (push button) 3-4 modes. conman, easy to find 2x-cr2032 battey. very easy to install on bicycle. probably very easy to steal off a bicycle. could have been nice to have it secured somehow. non but as usual, i have to fill in 500 hundred words ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygotang on 05/04/2014

Very good build quality, pretty bright for such a small light. Sufficiently cheap that you can leave it on your bike without worrying too much if it gets stolen. Can be turned on and off without removing gloves. Water resistant enough to withstand rain. Batteries easy to replace. None. It takes 2x CR2032 batteries, so it's worth buying a pack of SKU7... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteveolyo on 04/18/2014

I love the solid feel of this easy-to-hook-on light. I have spent a lot more on other lights that have fallen off or broken sooner than expected. This light seems to hang on well and lights up the back of my helmet and bike really well. So far after 30 hours of blinking, the battery shows no signs of quitting. The light has 3 modes: on, slow blink, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections