DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire S00BR6 1-LED 3-Mode Red Safety Rear Light - Black (2 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeterSancho on 04/18/2014

It works perfectly There is no manufacturing defect It has three modes of operation The light is far enough to size The package came well protected, has come without any blow none, perfectly fulfills what I wanted Is concealed and not bother with any other piece To turn it off you have to spend three operating modes If you do not want a rear light to ... Read more

bundle rear light lighting
    0 0
  • posted bydtomer on 03/25/2014

Works as expected, good build Quality (Aluminum) I use this flashlight as a Rear Light on my electric scooter. The inside is a bit fragile (the battery holder) When I opend to see the batteries I almost broke the pin that holds them in place. Does not remember the last mode. Good product, good price. Perfect solution for me i didn't use it with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrowsjun on 03/18/2014

first thought about the product was, how can such a small thing bring out so much light! - great light with great viewability - very easy to use and to install - easy three click system for modes. - very cheap! - the light is very small - the carvings in the side are a bit of which make the told 230 degree impossible. - the plastic fastener isn't really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorganiczero on 02/17/2014

Well, works as it should, no brainer product. The rubber strap is elastic and sturdy enough to fit the thickest seatpost. Also its waterproof, body is in metal, just be sure to check if you got the battery lid screwed correctly to avoid problems. Packaging is HORRIBLE, bateries come installed already, wich could be a plus if someone prevented it from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfalconzg on 02/10/2014

Light is great, aluminum body, waterproof, easy to install, and easy to use. The light has three modes FAST NORMAL and STEADY.When mounting the bike light is not great discretion and awkward but nice rate with the figure of a bike.Definitely the best buy. In a week of use I have not found any objections I've already taken the lights from the manufacturer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections