DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Question Mark Ring (1.9cm inner diameter)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBombsMcGee on 03/29/2013

It is simply a stunning ring. The silver is very glossy and white. It is adjustable so that if you want to wear it on different fingers, you can resize on your own. I can't stop looking at it! It is one my favorite pieces I own now and will be wearing this everyday! Other than the metal seeming a tad bit brittle, there's not much negative that can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiiard on 01/16/2013

because of the design theres a space so its kinda adjustable so thats nice, the design is great and you get this for only 3.37 the metal is kinda cheap, but at this price, if you expect pure silver... no comment it makes a great accessories, u can wear it with anything so thats a must have. The shipping is great, it leaves from China and i have receive ... Read more

a cheap touch of swag
    0 0
  • posted bymariananavega123456 on 01/07/2013

Looks veeeery good , just like the picture !!!!!!! The size is right .... Very shinny and weel made .... It seems to be really made of silver .... If you are looking for something diferent and well made , that is it .... No cons ..... For a ring it works perfectely , there showld be nothing much to say .... It l ooks good , is well made and the size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlancheOlive on 09/08/2012

It's such a pretty ring. I get so many compliments on it. No one knows it was so cheap! It hasn't tarnished and I wear it all the time. :) No cons. Just be careful while doing your hair it doesn't get caught! I absolutely love this ring. I received so many compliments on it. I like it because it reminds me that there are so many wonderful things that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrans24 on 01/15/2012

Beautiful ring Looks even better than on the picture Very solid, good build quality Fits on my girlfriends finger Original design The upper and lower part of the question mark were a bit too close to each other, but it wasn't really a problem. They should really make more designs like this, I love the simplistic style! If you are looking for a beautiful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGospel on 02/22/2011

-Solid ring -Looks extremely nice -Looks like it would cost a lot more than it did -Draws attention from others, because it's so unique -Can be adjusted to fit most finger sizes without having to pay someone -Doesn't green the finger like most rings in this price range -I'm worried that it might snap if I keep adjusting the size, but considering the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNinjatummen on 01/14/2011

The price. This ring looks really classy and I am surprised it would for that that price. Buy more then one and give to your friend, girlfriends and even your mum. The finish is superb and it looks as if I bought it from a expensive jewellery store. It is a bit big to be a ring for women. It fits, but it would have been even better if one could fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandien on 07/15/2010

It is a nice coloured ring, nicely silver. The questionmark is really there, it stands out. You can't lose it very easely since the ring isn't round and you will have to turn it to get it on properly. I can't find a sliver mark anywhere wich is obviously shown in the images of another customer. The fact that it is not round, but it lookes like a horseshoe.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

- This is for sure one of the greatest rings at DX! - Great conceptual idea! you can get a long conversation about the meaning of the ring and the doubt within it! lol - Normal size, if you are a normal thin girl, this will fit your fingers, or at least one of them. - Not any real con, maybe a nice little box would be perfect, but the price is really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections