DX » Community » Reviews » CCTV via Cat-5 Twisted Pair Video Balun Transceivers with Extension Cable (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrdn on 07/22/2013

I am using these baluns to send digital audio from a tv to an amplifier. There is (about 7 metres) cat 5 cable running from the wall near the tv to the wall near the amp. RJ45 wall sockets at both endds. I cut a short lan cable in two and stripped and connected the green wire and the green wire with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byme-at-home on 03/24/2010

Cheap but works. My house was prewired with cat-5 cable and had no use of it as home network was build out of wireless. Figured I need to send audio and video from study room to family room and master bed room. The best price you can find is here for the balun. None, for $5 this made the job done. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicas on 11/20/2009

- cheap (haven't found them cheaper elsewhere) - ROHS symbol (and from looking inside it really looks like it really is ROHS!!! - good build quality - easy to crack open (i opened mine to swap the BNC by a chinch plug - you can clamp in the TP cables very easy and they stick very firmly -none at that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections