DX » Community » Reviews » CCTV via Cat-5 Twisted Pair Video Balun Transceivers with Extension Cable (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrdn on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am using these baluns to send digital audio from a tv to an amplifier. There is (about 7 metres) cat 5 cable running from the wall near the tv to the wall near the amp. RJ45 wall sockets at both endds. I cut a short lan cable in two and stripped and connected... Read more

0 0
  • posted byme-at-home on 03/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap but works. My house was prewired with cat-5 cable and had no use of it as home network was build out of wireless. Figured I need to send audio and video from study room to family room and master bed room. The best price you can find is here for the balun. Cons:Non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectronicas on 11/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap (haven't found them cheaper elsewhere) - ROHS symbol (and from looking inside it really looks like it really is ROHS!!! - good build quality - easy to crack open (i opened mine to swap the BNC by a chinch plug - you can clamp in the TP cables very easy... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections