DX » Community » Reviews » Wearable Smart Phone Watch ZGPAX S5 1.54" Touch Screen Dual-Core Android 4.0 w/ Camera/ Wi-Fi (EU)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• ZGPAX S5 1.54" Good smartwatch but not so good

posted by ivanolivos on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Good price. Easy to use it with basic functions. Fluent interface.

Cons:

The touch screen is not so good, especially touching the confirmation buttons during apps instalation. It is not possible to install some applications, because of the size of the screen. It is tricky to install widgets. No sound buttons. No typical android buttons, except back button.

OtherThoughts:

Even the interface is fluent, it is incomplete. Only few styles of watches. It is ok if you are no so demanding. No big deal if you expect a full android device. I think there is a lack of apps for this kind of devices. Google Now would be a perfect app for this device.

Bottomline:

I am using it every day and have to research about appropiate apps for this device, because the apps of factory are too much basic. Facebook is impossible to install in my device. So the worst in the device is the apps. But at the end I recomend it if you want to have an economic device with interisting characteristics.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections