DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC to 12V Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
  • 5 star 14 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybruhpeanut on 03/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good and easy to use. Nice to transform objects that can only be used in the car in objects that you can use in the house or wherever needed Can be used in any situation, is easy to find around the house. Has a good weight and size. Cons:No Cons found in this pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Built quality is OK. I think I’ve taken it out of my electronics drawer, plugged a cigarette lighter adapter into it, and plugged it into a power bar maybe 6 times … and it’s still fine. It’s very light, which might make it seem like it’d fall apart … but it’s been fine... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatblack on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love that its not expensive, i wanted to buy one at the store but the price was way to high for a little thing that it. It works very well and I use it almost everyday. It isnt big so it doesnt look stupid like the one my friend has :) I love that its not ex... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfleandro on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Practical and useful device to have. It works as expected. Makes possible the use of car accessories indoors. Cons:- This device can only be used in low-power devices, since the amperage output is only 500 mA. - Cheap build quality OtherThoughts:Very interesting device... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiobsb on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as expected. Just plug your device in it and then plug it into wall socket, no secrets here. Cons:You may have to find a good position for it to make contact OtherThoughts:Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted, because a piece of wood felt over it and crashed. But... Read more

1 0
  • posted byj5ive on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Don't have to charge GPS or Bluetooth hands-free speaker in the car anymore. Very handy before you set off for a trip and want everything charged and GPS routes preset before you leave. Cons:The low amperage rating means it's either gonna be a slow charge, or now enough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:=dont need to buy another wall charger for your device, this will save you money =decent build quality, works great =makes no noise whatsoever while in use Cons:its only 500ma. so most current devices with touchscreens etc... their car chargers wont really work properly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimandjulz on 12/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built. Often with these types of devices you can shake them and hear a rattle. Not with this one. I also opened it up and the soldering on the board looks good. I have used it several times with no problems. Cons:Bulkier than I had hoped. The AC plug prongs don't f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works just as advertized, Is silent (no switching noise), Cons:None so far, except that a 12V male plug does not click in it; so pushing in a plug might get a bad contact over a time, and you needing to replug it. Though it's not really a bad thing. Only 500mA. I'd expe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj5ive on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is good, and it's narrow enough to be plugged into my powerbar and still have the plugs next to it be useful. Cons:None so far for me. OtherThoughts:Some other reviewers have mentioned the 500mA output. That's not a problem for me since I got it just so I can char... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections