DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Crystal Ring (1.6cm inner diameter)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashatanka on 06/25/2013

good stuff. ring is nice:)and cheap:))))) advice to buy it to my friend.Just came littel bit late don't know why... i was waiting close to 2 months good stuff. ring is nice:)and cheap:))))) advice to buy it to my friend.Just came littel bit late don't know why... i was waiting close to 2 months good stuff. ring is nice:)and cheap:))))) advice to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGentlePersuAZN on 06/07/2010

The only pro I find is, my girlfriend liked it, it looked kinda decent, and it gave me 3 DX points Looking at the pictures I was thinking, "Hey, this looks pretty nice and for nearly $4 why not?" I was sadly disappointed. It does have a weighty feeling to it that keep sit from feeling cheap but when you look at it, it seems like some plastic-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

- Nice design, it looks great, just a little big, but you should be already aware of that if you saw the pictures. - Since it is a big ring you can use it in the thumb if you are a man, but since it has some shine in the top, you should think about it, maybe it looks bad, but in other hand, it may look "pimp". - not any real con, just be careful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections