Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byingmartinlopez on 05/17/2013

- It makes it easy to hold your PSP, after hours of gameplaying - It folds, so it uses little space when you travel - Quality is not the best, right grip moves a little - It will not work if you use any kind of cover to protect your psp (it could be better if the plastic were a little more flexible) I think it could be better if grips were a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogsartorio on 04/08/2013

The product eh good, great comfort for your hands, and if you play too long without a psp this will hurt your fingers, the price that is being sold is great. Well fragile, if used with force might break, or do not know to remove the psp device, can break the notches, however at this price still looks great, my jé endured over 2 months, then ja ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickNax on 03/05/2013

I absolutely loves these freaking grips, they are so ergonomical! I can play my psp and my hands and wrists do not hurt! This is great! It is a little fiddly getting the psp in, and I find that there is two little fingers on the left side designed to fit in the screw holes of the psp, however I guess the mould they used was not quite right as only one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReplekia on 01/05/2013

-Has similar feel to a PS3 controller which most PSP owners likely have some experience wt=ith -Remedies hand strain associated with extended play -Makes the PSP much thicker and the adjusted grip takes a fair bit of getting used to. With the new grip my thumb tends to gravitate towards the D-Pad and my index fingers feel like they should be on an L2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChiobubear on 09/12/2011

The price is very cheap. This thing is very unique though, and its good for serial gamers like me. I just got it from the shipment and fell in love with it. Its nice, light, cheap, and useful int he sense that you will never get hand pains when using it. Without it, the PSP will give your hands severe muscle pains just by playing for a bout 30 mins.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedromv240392 on 07/20/2011

- That makes your PSP more comfortable to hold - Easy to fit and take off - Should not affect the exchange of UMDs - lightweight - built quality is good - Don't fit PSP 1001 - Are uncomfortable to people with small hands - I used to get with numb fingers after a while playing with that hand grip my problem have been solved - All my friends who have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySympo on 07/08/2011

Built quality is nice, light-weight and easy to instal. It came nicely packaged without any scratches. The grip is too fat, when is play my favorite game which requires all the buttons to be used a lot, the grip is too fat on the L&R buttons part and the arrow buttons part. This makes using it a bit clumsy... I bought it because my hands started ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibrown63 on 12/19/2010

-Makes the PSP feel more like a PS3 controller -Eases up on the hand cramps from prolonged playing -Allows access to UMD door -Feels flimsy -Doesnt come in designer colors -DOES NOT FIT PSP 1000 (PHAT) -If properly attached your PSP is more than secure. -So useful that I purchased a second unit for my daughter's PSP - Easy to remove/ reinstall -If you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytimberunited on 12/10/2010

- Makes the PSP feel like a Dual Shock controller in your hands. - Avoids hand pain when you play for a prolonged time. - Will let you open the UMD port. - Looks very cheap. - Doesn't feel very firm, feels like it will break. - While the clips are steady, they feel fragile enough to look like they will break off if you take it out of the PSP a lot. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorsiario on 09/19/2010

It provides a better grasp of the machine. The material of the one that is made does that it is light like that there does not meet high excessively the weight that already the PSP has. In the PSP fat it does not fit well, for what him it is necessary to smooth any eyelashes in order that it fits correctly, since if the buttons do not remain touched ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections