Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytbone on 10/14/2013

Was a nice cheap all-in-one device. many types of cards are handled including sd, CF, mini sd, micro sd, sd hc, xd, mmc, mmc plus The device stopped working and I noticed the main IC inside is very hot. I guess it is dead chinese junk, cheap all-in-one device. worked well for a period of time. nothing lasts for ever. here is another thought, i think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcpanda on 09/01/2013

It's very cheap. Cheapest model that supports CF cards. Small dimensions. USB 2.0. Decent r/w speeds. Supports almost every card imaginable. No extra drivers required. USB cable that is shipped is of poor quality. No surprise that it arrived broken. Had to replace it. The plastic casing of the unit itself doesn't fit together properly but that is no ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynyliret on 08/26/2013

Doesn't take up very much space, and very user friendly. Takes XD which is very rare these days. Excellent price. Doesn't look very sturdy, but kids have smashed it several times and it still works fine! Looks kind of flimsy (but it isn't!) Doesn't label which is slot takes what, so you have to figure it out yourself through trial and error. I love ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbone on 04/27/2013

Has many slots for many card types. I have only used the largest CF slot The quality is not high, so the tolerances on the cards is tight. You must insert the card slowly and straight on. No USB cable provided Works as described. I use it to read CF cards from my DSLR because connecting directly to the camera is slower to transfer than using this card.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteo1992 on 03/08/2013

Excellent little device - took it and the accompanying cable out of the box and plugged it in, very quick writer no troubles reading and writing to the card at all. Added files, deleted files - created directories etc. Read and write SDHC .Work on Win7. For my purposes - read/write to an SD card - no problems and as far as I am concerned very cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/22/2012

It is a good product.I use it often, almost every day and I have not problem, being my operating system Ubuntu 12.04.and tested with other systems also works perfectly.The computer detects nothing but insert it and also read content quickly.I appreciate that the touch is soft, I think that it is non-slip.Would buy another it is necessary. Nothing negative ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywolva on 11/11/2012

Very good product, have a good build. Have a usb cable (20cm), good for notebooks, small, very compatible and excessible. The finished product is very good, and he is very portable, fits in the pocket camera, for example. The best card reader in DX Maybe the connector is not so good (SDHC) Working led dosent work. Missed a statement in each slot tellin ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byManFromHell on 10/29/2012

Everyone work nice the build quality is nice but in time more then 1 years you need to take care how you put your card because you can fold the pin inside but even if you fold it the stuff work after even many time so i think is build good. Realy good to travel dont take space can use whit all my stuff and is nice. AND cheap price is a very nice surprise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmagich on 09/02/2012

The Card Reader does exactly what it suppose to do. Like it says, Plug And Play! Just plug it in and it works. The Card Reader is very small and easy to take it with you if you are a laptop user. Just put in it you laptop case or in you pocket and take it with you. It feels some sort of cheap. The build quality, I don't know how the Card Reader will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydahra on 02/20/2012

usb easy plug in, works with alot of cards or any type of storage. small, very compatible and excessible. shipping takes the way it does, but o well, im never in a rush. i wish it had some type of mount, i like to keep things a clean look, but this doesnt bother me much, i would just use double sided tape, and it wont go anywhere after. im satisfied,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections