Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcpanda on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap. Cheapest model that supports CF cards. Small dimensions. USB 2.0. Decent r/w speeds. Supports almost every card imaginable. No extra drivers required. Cons:USB cable that is shipped is of poor quality. No surprise that it arrived broken. Had to... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynyliret on 08/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesn't take up very much space, and very user friendly. Takes XD which is very rare these days. Excellent price. Doesn't look very sturdy, but kids have smashed it several times and it still works fine! Cons:Looks kind of flimsy (but it isn't!) Doesn't label which is s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbone on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has many slots for many card types. I have only used the largest CF slot Cons:The quality is not high, so the tolerances on the cards is tight. You must insert the card slowly and straight on. No USB cable provided OtherThoughts:Works as described. I use it to read CF c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteo1992 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent little device - took it and the accompanying cable out of the box and plugged it in, very quick writer no troubles reading and writing to the card at all. Added files, deleted files - created directories etc. Read and write SDHC .Work on Win7. For my purposes -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good product.I use it often, almost every day and I have not problem, being my operating system Ubuntu 12.04.and tested with other systems also works perfectly.The computer detects nothing but insert it and also read content quickly.I appreciate that the touch i... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywolva on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, have a good build. Have a usb cable (20cm), good for notebooks, small, very compatible and excessible. The finished product is very good, and he is very portable, fits in the pocket camera, for example. The best card reader in DX Cons:Maybe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byManFromHell on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everyone work nice the build quality is nice but in time more then 1 years you need to take care how you put your card because you can fold the pin inside but even if you fold it the stuff work after even many time so i think is build good. Realy good to travel dont tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmagich on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Card Reader does exactly what it suppose to do. Like it says, Plug And Play! Just plug it in and it works. The Card Reader is very small and easy to take it with you if you are a laptop user. Just put in it you laptop case or in you pocket and take it with you. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydahra on 02/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:usb easy plug in, works with alot of cards or any type of storage. small, very compatible and excessible. Cons:shipping takes the way it does, but o well, im never in a rush. OtherThoughts:i wish it had some type of mount, i like to keep things a clean look, but this do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfdsfsd on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very small, nice view. Just carry around, climbs into any pocket. Cons:Constantly loses memory, slow speed, creates a lot of confusing files on your memory card often does not see the inserted memory card OtherThoughts:At first I thought the problem in the cable... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections