Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRado.M on 09/12/2016

Arrived in just 2 weeks, the device is working propertly. Thank you.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byandreasound on 03/21/2016

this plug is not that good: when you put a plug into it, it does not stay in place. therefore it is not that safe

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykevinsaurin on 02/16/2016

I bought these after i bought one alredy and i have to say i am very pleased with the quality. Very sturdy. I can almost say that the quality is better than what you could buy here at the retailers for a similar price.

Impression:Good quality,Good price,More than happy with them;

0 0 0

• posted byCrispyDuck on 02/12/2016

Pros: This fits a number of EU and US plugs that I have and adapts them to work in a UK wall or extension socket. Cons: none Other thoughts: a fused version would be useful

Impression:fits EU and US plugs well;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffreyjp on 05/04/2015

cheap and useful item. definitely a must buy item

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLosonszki on 06/25/2014

The adapter is light & simple - just as expected. It converts from Eurostandard (and more others) to UK. Quality is fine. The price is cheap. It's small enough to fit into the bag, easy to transport. The shipping was quite fast, the item was delivered in less then three weeks. It's great for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoritsu on 03/01/2014

Very solid construction, holds up everything you plug in nicely in place. Better than some cheap anternatives of the domestic market, with half of the price tag. This version have the ground connector. None that I concern. It does what you ask for. It's not approved by any agency, so, it could is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfausito on 12/18/2013

Handy as hell, is well built. Adapts UK connector to european and american connectors. Works great with anything, no problem connecting "high-current thicker plugs" like a heater or hair dryer, like happens with other cheap adaptors. Doesn't have a grounding adaptor for European-style a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagarciapa on 11/18/2013

Good construction, very useful, being able to plug american and european plugs into uk plugs. Good relationship price/quality, it is fused, it makes it safe for daily use. No cons for this product, it could be cheaper, but is cheap enough Is smaller than regular adapters, it makes it useful and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceturc on 08/01/2013

This little adapter worked great on our trip to the UK. We have items from the USA and didn't want to buy UK chargers, so we just bought a few of these plug adapters. Item is marked that it does not contain a fuse inside. I am not sure if this is a big deal or not. We used low current devices it.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere