Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLosonszki on 06/25/2014

The adapter is light & simple - just as expected. It converts from Eurostandard (and more others) to UK. Quality is fine. The price is cheap. It's small enough to fit into the bag, easy to transport. The shipping was quite fast, the item was delivered in less then three weeks. It's great for what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoritsu on 03/01/2014

Very solid construction, holds up everything you plug in nicely in place. Better than some cheap anternatives of the domestic market, with half of the price tag. This version have the ground connector. None that I concern. It does what you ask for. It's not approved by any agency, so, it could not hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfausito on 12/18/2013

Handy as hell, is well built. Adapts UK connector to european and american connectors. Works great with anything, no problem connecting "high-current thicker plugs" like a heater or hair dryer, like happens with other cheap adaptors. Doesn't have a grounding adaptor for European-style plugs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagarciapa on 11/18/2013

Good construction, very useful, being able to plug american and european plugs into uk plugs. Good relationship price/quality, it is fused, it makes it safe for daily use. No cons for this product, it could be cheaper, but is cheap enough Is smaller than regular adapters, it makes it useful and easier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceturc on 08/01/2013

This little adapter worked great on our trip to the UK. We have items from the USA and didn't want to buy UK chargers, so we just bought a few of these plug adapters. Item is marked that it does not contain a fuse inside. I am not sure if this is a big deal or not. We used low current devices with it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

Bought this for a trip to UK. Worked fine at adapting their type of plug to my Australian powerboard for charging all my stuff. not much of a con, but because of the multi plug capability the Australian style plug wasn't a great fit and could fall out if you jiggled it. Didn't actually have any problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoyox on 06/24/2013

It's a really simple UK adaptator. Very small (I was suprised when I received the order that two of them fit in a so small package ...). It works fine (it's basic ... it cant not works !!) Just one: a screw was a little unscrewed in one of my two adapters, but really not a big deal it just has to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCowlick77 on 06/03/2013

A really simple adaptor for use with various plug types. I use mine with multiple european plugs and it works fine. It is also very small, and has a pretty strong and sturdy design, built from quality materials. and not to mention it's price, which is pretty cheap. None that i am aware of. Planning to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJWLJR on 03/18/2013

I traveled to Scotland in September of 2012, and wanted a plug adapter to use with my US purchased electronics. Most similar plug adapters for the UK do not include a fully grounded third plug. (The third prong is often just a bare plastic piece for stability.) This one is fully grounded. I used the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynevimconapsat on 03/11/2013

The biggest pro is the unbeatable price, you won't get any similar gadget like this in any shop. It works as it should work, fits the British wall plug and will fit plug of your origin (mine was French - the European most common - and fitted alright). Although it fitted the plug, my mobile charger which ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections