DX » Community » Reviews » Component AV TV-Out Cable for PSP 2000/Slim/3000 (2-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
good Good and Helpful psp slim tv Görüntü Kablosu
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVowex on 12/14/2014

Cable is good, work well with my PSP 2000. Cable made from good pastic, not seems fraglie or weak. connectors fit well PSP and all tested TV. It's good qaulity and cheap thing to play old games from PS1 on TV screen like on original PSone So buy it if you have PSP and want to play games on TV Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvongunther on 12/11/2014

As the PSP's screen is too small my eyes get tired while playing. This cable component helps me a lot. Can I play my favorite games on the big TV and enjoy it more without tiring my eyes. His stuff is very good and the picture quality is also good. Read more

Impression:Good and Helpful;

0 0 0

• posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

ben bu ürünü denedim psp slimde çalışıyor fakat görüntü renksiz geliyor bunu anlayamadım TR deki görüntü sisteminden kaynaklanıyor olabilir ntsc uyumlu sadece pal sistemde siyah beyaz görüntü geliyor Read more

Impression:psp slim tv Görüntü Kablosu;

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

- Great build quality - Cheap - Handy when you want something bigger then 4,3" with decent quality A bit short. 2,5 to 3 meters would have made it more useful. One has to sit quite close to the TV when using this cable only without extension. Game screen on the TV does not cover the whole area of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxleonardo10x on 03/11/2014

Very good product, is in perfect condition and functioning normally. Very good to play PS1 and other emulators on TV screen. Also is good to play PSP, but the game don't run in fullscreen and the image quality is slightly lower. The games are not in full screen and the quality is slightly lower than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVittoor on 02/26/2014

It is perfect for play your PSP on a bigger screen. You simply connect the cable in the television and in you PSP system, and start playing your favorite games with the TV. The cable itself has a very good quality and finish. It does what it promises. The quality of video is worse than on the PSP screen,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobsonhnc on 10/14/2013

This cable is great for playing your psp on you television. Now I can sit back and see the bigger picture on the television. The installation was very easy on the PSP and color identification component cable installation leaves no doubt with the TV. It is a little short, I could really have done with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrtwist3r on 08/12/2013

- Fits perfectly. - Works flawlessly. - It's cheap. - Surprisingly well built for the price. - Length is enough for my particular "use case" (desktop display) If you intend to use this cable to watch your PSP on a large screen in your living room then the cable length MAY be an issue. With ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykayserdeath on 04/10/2013

Cumple la misma función que el original de la consola PSP. Podemos conectar sin problemas nuestro PSP a la pantalla de TV o Pc mediante la entrada Componente. Está a muy bajo precio, ya que en Chile ronda los 20 mil pesos. Quizás el largo del cable dificulta estar alejado de la pantalla.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickNax on 03/05/2013

This cable is great for playing your psp on you television. Now I can sit back and see the bigger picture on the television. It is a little short, I could really have done with an extra 0.5 meter as it simply wasn't long enough for me to sit on my couch, and my couch is rather close! Ended up sitting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections