DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Ipod Nano 5 (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariamans on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits my IPod perfectly. The material is smooth, and all buttons are still accessible. Price is good for what you are getting considering you can buy them in store for over $20. Definitely worth the buy. I have had it for almost a year and its still in perfect conditi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPanarra on 10/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had it for almost 2 years now, and it is like the first day. You may think that it being so cheap it is bad rubber and it won't last long: On the contrary, it feels like the first day. It has saved my ipod for a lot of falls, it fits it like a glove, it is soft a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadow182 on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Covers the iPod and protects it from falls and hits. Has a nice feel and looks very stylish. not stain the quality of the silicone and price just can't be beat. Cons:Does not protect the screen and you have to buy a separate screen protector. Sometimes the cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 08/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this thinking it was the same as a Nano 4th Generation. WRONG!!! It fits the general shape but the screen opening is larger and the wheel is dropped 1/2 a Centermeter. Otherwise, the quality of the silicone and price just can't be beat. Check first befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrusS on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Covers the iPod and protects it from falls - Has a nice feel and looks very stylish Cons:- Does not protect the screen and you have to buy a separate screen protector - Sometimes the case slides off a bit and sometimes falls off altogether - It's hard to tak... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections