Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaheadd on 06/27/2014

I really can not say very much about this product, it is a simple connector, of course, I bought it, and I really recommend it, in fact I have ordered 2 more, it is a simple design, it complies with all the international quality standards, the colour is ok, the size is average and fits right everywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllthetech489 on 11/08/2013

-Easy setup -Best use for easycap -No reduced quality -Supports both audio and video - There are none.... I just simply love this unit. I bought 3 of these for my easycap to do gameplay and they all worked perfectly right out of the packages. The audio was crisp and clear just like it should be and same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuatroking on 06/22/2013

- Good build quality - Small - Allows me to connect multiple devices on one port - Really cheap; Local retail stores sell these for 3 euros each - The male plug isn't too tight, I had to bend it inwards a tiny bit. Not too much of an issue though. I ordered 6 of these and made use of the bulk discount,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarc505 on 03/08/2013

It is realy inexpensive. It work pretty well with my stereo. I use it for connecting 2 audio RCA device in my stereo who only have 1 input. I buy 2 for doing my setup. Both work well. Nothing! except the little bending modification needed to firmly and perfeclty to connector. The size was good and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDylanMorris on 09/08/2012

Plug your audio cables in and enjoy the music. (You will need two of these) Also usable as a scart joiner, in that case you will need three. Or as a component joiner, my favorite you will need five; so order more! It is not gold plated; but what do you expect at this price? I think they should be sold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoute18 on 07/25/2012

Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices None. Good price, good quality, useful... No cons for this item. Perfect to use with videos, dvd, consoles, home cinema, video captures... If you are unsure buy one and test it. If you not convinced, will not be spend ... Read more

Composite AV Cable 1-to-2 Splitter Composite AV Cable 1-to-2 Splitter Composite AV Cable 1-to-2 Splitter Composite AV Cable 1-to-2 Splitter

0 0 0

• posted bycharliegibson on 06/28/2012

Well constructed. Very compact. Does not get in line with other cables. After all those months using, could not see a con after all. Bought one for a old cable receiver with mono AV out, to use it with a stereo TV. What can I say? It does the job very well. There is not much you could say of this SKU.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDic3rZ on 01/13/2012

I bought this for my dazzle, so I can record gameplay. I use this so I can record on my laptop and still can use my TV to game on. It's really cheap, it was neatly packaged, and it costs more in stores than from this site. It adds a small amount of distortion to your TV while playing, but this isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoulhackzor on 11/24/2011

-CHEAP!!!! this thing is verry cheap, i would pay 10 times more for the equivalent in my country.... -pretty small, you can hide it verry well - build quality isnt that great, played around with it and then it broke... -female ports look cheap in comparison to other ones i found... otherwise no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJmjam on 10/09/2011

- Its quite small which is good for small spaces - It actually works! I use them to split audio for my video games to my TV and headset. - Build quality is terrible. The plastic that attaches to the plugs came off in a week of use. - since its plugs are all compacted together, it nay be hard to plug ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections