DX » Community » Reviews » 0.9" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter (SD/USB/3.5mm)
  • 5 star 20 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerreff on 12/09/2013

Works really well. The one thing I was most afraid, was about "does it have that background 'ssssssssssssss' while no track playing or switching track. NO it does NOT :). Sound is clear, track-s switch immediately. Price to quality ratio really great. A little weak on bass. Display shows "frequency" by default all the time and can't be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesponchiado on 10/25/2013

It is very easy to use, but if it necessary, there are simple instructions on the back of the packaging, which basically tells you to plug in the thing into a cigarette lighter . It reads USB flash dirve, SD card very well, FM signal that it sends is good too, even keys reacts and work pretty well. The input USB was not attached securely and thus when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstefanic88 on 08/15/2013

I really like this FM transmitter, because it is cheap, reliable and it get's the job done. The only format of music I used were mp3s but maybe it reads other formats, not sure. It is also quite compact so it is not in the way when you are shifting gears (most cigarete lighters are close to the gearbox). Another cool feature is that it remembers where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturuk on 03/21/2013

It accepts all sorts of USB and SD cards. It works without a glitch. I have tried to feed it 8GB of mp3s/wmas and it had no problems. It starts playing almost inmediately and remembers the last song played If you plug a SD card it really sticks out a lot, best to use a small factor usb stick The built quality is somehow uninspiring, it feels like it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagofmz on 03/04/2013

The device has a good sound quality and easy operation. Remembers the last song it played before switch off Enables to navigate through folders (using remote control) The screen is hard to read ( if it isn't facing directly towards your face.)and the display shows frequency it makes strange sounds on some specific tracks It doesen't remember the random ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfergavaz2 on 02/23/2013

Cheap and works perfectly. Remembers channel and song playing when power down. You can use it transmitting by FM or through the jack audio out. The plastic seems to be not very good, a little fragile but don´t think it will break if you use it in a normal way. It seems to be hard enough. The remote is not the best part, you must point really near.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLetitudodibom on 12/13/2012

It works the way it is supposed to, nice product, broadcasting is awesome, the price is reasonable, and it comes with a remote control!! one of the best deals I have found on DX.. totally worthed.. BUY IT. Haven't found any cons so far. It's a nice product if you don't want to buy a whole car radio set, nice gift and nice pricing. I think this is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumiasty on 10/12/2012

Good sound quality (for such a cheap device). Other, even more expensive clearly beats. The display shows frequency, and only for a short while no path. It is difficult to read. It would be nice if the manufacturer added the following features: - Shuffle directory / all tracks. - Transfer the RDS information about the track title, artist. Most car radios ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byetodt on 09/20/2012

Very simple installation and operation, design is acceptable for the price, sound quality is reasonable, it is a good solution if you need a low cost MP3 player for your old FM radio (even today, in Brazil, some car manufacturers, like Citroen, sell vehicles without MP3). Sound quality is acceptable but not excellent, volume is lower than CD or other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfimmig on 08/13/2012

Cheap and easy to use. Some of these have a scratch sound, but this one doesn't have that sound. Remote not working 100%, but you dont really need to use the remote all the time. Not the most attractive design :( Need better remote, or maybe no remote, and all athe buttons on the thing itself. And a change of design would be nice, but it really doesn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections