• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Better that I thought

posted by GodHammer on 10/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Great FM MP3 car player. It can read folders, and has random function (see the cons).
    In random mode it can even jump in folders.
    The sound quality is excelent, even at high volume the sound doesen't get distorded (it even has decent bass quality).
    No background noise, and it can read a 2Gb micro SD without a problem (haven't tried to hotswap)
    It can remember the last song player and start again from there (but not where it was in song).
    I've choosed a frecvency on wich was a radio and waw.... I was hearing only my mp3 and not that radio :D so it has a verry good FM signal.

Cons:

It doesen't remember the random mode after you start it again, you just have to choose random again.
    I didn't find how to set the volume without the remote (up and down on the device are for channel selection)
    The buttons on it are hard to press :).
    It's UGLY from my point of view :) (I have to hide it in my car so others can't see it)

OtherThoughts:

This is great... as I don't have to put all my mp3 in one folder to listen them. Now the music can be a little more organised on the memory card.
    I haven't tried the usb yet :D

Bottomline:

Even it's ugly, can't remember the random mode, it's a great fm player for all it's other great things.
    I've read lots of other reviews on other fm players on DX and this was the best :D. It's a good choice :D

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections