Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyatiya on 03/04/2010

Has a caller ID display plus 10 received calls number memory. Reasonably good microphone and speaker, backed with noise reduction system. This car kit will not reconnect to your cellphone once disconnected, as would happen if you turn off your cellphone or move it out of range for a short while. Must turn off and on to reconnect. Disconnectets without ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzvidco on 02/18/2010

hello all' now ' after two weeks of intensive use, i can say some more about this Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit: 1. strong build 2. long life batterry ( more than a week after full charging!! 3 . quit eazy to use and fast connection 4. other side ear you well good microphone. stable on board with the speacial mat/ speaker not enough loud !! and not clear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagpies on 12/08/2009

The police are cracking down on people using mobiles while driving. As I need to be contactable whilst driving I can now simply push a button and answer an incoming call legally. It is a great price and its styling makes it suitable to put it on the dash without obscuring anything. Another great feature is that the phone automatically connects to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullfinch on 08/18/2009

One of the cheapest bluetooth carkits! Works great without any unnessecary features. Very simple to operate. Very simple to pair with my Nokia N96, as soon as I turn on my Nokia's bluetooth it's connected with the carkit. The sound is good but driving and calling with a opened window is not really possible... I can hear the carkit fine but the person ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuan_jeff on 07/10/2009

Cheapest Bluetooth car kit from DX as i can tell. Ever since my city made it law no cell phone'ing while driving, I've been paying attention to car kits. I placed it right on my dashboard, fits nice and low so it don't block like the speedometer. The volume is quite loud, but obviously you'll have to roll up your windows and turn down the radio. it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections