Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyatiya on 03/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Has a caller ID display plus 10 received calls number memory. Reasonably good microphone and speaker, backed with noise reduction system. Cons:This car kit will not reconnect to your cellphone once disconnected, as would happen if you turn off your cellphone or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzvidco on 02/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:hello all' now ' after two weeks of intensive use, i can say some more about this Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit: 1. strong build 2. long life batterry ( more than a week after full charging!! 3 . quit eazy to use and fast connection 4. other side ear you well good micropho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagpies on 12/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The police are cracking down on people using mobiles while driving. As I need to be contactable whilst driving I can now simply push a button and answer an incoming call legally. It is a great price and its styling makes it suitable to put it on the dash without obscuring... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuan_jeff on 07/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheapest Bluetooth car kit from DX as i can tell. Ever since my city made it law no cell phone'ing while driving, I've been paying attention to car kits. I placed it right on my dashboard, fits nice and low so it don't block like the speedometer. The volume is quite loud,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections