Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great cheap handsfree kit

posted by Magpies on 12/08/2009
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The police are cracking down on people using mobiles while driving. As I need to be contactable whilst driving I can now simply push a button and answer an incoming call legally.

It is a great price and its styling makes it suitable to put it on the dash without obscuring anything.

Another great feature is that the phone automatically connects to the unit when I approach it - no fiddling with buttons.

It has a good range. Mine disconnects once the phone is moved about 15 - 20 metres away.

Finally, you do not have to put the unit in the car. With it plugged into my PC (USB) being chaharged it will pick up my phone anywhere in the home, even when I have left it in my trouser pocket hanging in the wardrobe (cant hear the phone ring but can easily hear the loud ring on the unit.

Cons:

The charging cord could be longer as it will not reach the cigarette lighter when the unit is on the dash.

The buttons look like they are a little chaep however have a nice positive action to them.

OtherThoughts:

Would like it to display the name of the caller as well as the number (as the phone does)

Bottomline:

This small investment may have saved me a traffic fine - well worth the money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections