DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 110dB Bicycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm with Password Keypad
  • 5 star 28 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictree on 02/01/2014

EFFECTIVE! Different programs LOUD! Long battery life Catches the thieves off guard Saved neighbor's bike Could be more sensitive; my wheel was removed. In the city, the noise can be faint if the bike is not in good earshot. The high-pitched chirping can be mistaken for something else. This thing does what it says I often think I hear it go off, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValterV on 01/24/2014

Build quality seems fine, considering the really cheap price. The alarm loudness is not very strong, but the sound is annoying enough to be noticed. Although having just three button to set codes makes difficult having different functions, operations are clear enough. - Instructions are in an awful English. It's understandable (I've seen worse), but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemik1 on 12/07/2013

Alarm is made in a plastic case that at first glance is a disadvantage, but the second you realize that the body is strong enough that it can not even beat the hammer quickly, then you need something more serious. The battery lasts a long time. Management intuitive and well explained in instruktsii.Ona cheap, but will not allow hijackers freely tinker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenpol on 11/25/2013

- very cheap. same product sells for 20 usd here. - simple to install. -instructions are clear enough didn't close on the seat for me, had to buy longer screws. not as loud as expected, hard to hear in a noisy setting. need to make sure you have a battery ready as it comes without one included. seems quite easy to break off with a simple small hammer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byar3300 on 10/01/2013

Deters theft Price Idea Long lasting battery usage LOud No remote Hard to remember codes even tho its only 4 digits Defaults to code it was shipped with when changing batteries so you have to try to remember how to set your code Can be muffled at speaker by putting your hand over it while you remove it by force or put caulk into it ect. Needs more sizes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalkstor on 09/20/2013

Easy set up and use. Rainproof. Good motion sensor sensitivity (can be changed). The price and build quality are good. The sound is not as loud as I expected, but it's not too quiet either. I've had to mount it on my seat stick as my bike frame has a bit weird shape and the gear cord was in the way of the only good place on the whole frame. Nevertheless ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanthousa on 09/13/2013

Very handy bike alarm and very easy to use thanks to the manual. There are three sensitivity levels. Solid material. The batteries cannot be removed unless you unscrew it and so the alarm will be activated. The alarm sound is not very loud but it's ok if you leave it in a near distance. Also, it's a little hard to fit on a thick tube. Requires a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendaol on 09/01/2013

A good device! I figured out the instruction, has introduced a new password studied control codes and the device works very well, responds to the vibration is very good and the sound is quite loud for shake-up. Of course, I have a bike lock, but sometimes I need to go to the store for a couple of minutes and it's anti-theft device will come in handy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanthousa on 08/31/2013

Very handy tool and at great price. The alarm sound is not very loud but it's ok if you leave it in a near distance. Easy manual. Three vibration levels. It won't fit on a thick tube. I thought I'd break it when installing it, but it made it through after all. It should be installed in a place where it cannot be seen in the first place, because someone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddieng on 07/29/2013

VERY LOUD alarm at this price I bought TWO .... one attached to the bike and one attached to the cable lock instructions crappy but ultimately figured out what to do to - recode password - activate/deactivate alarm - loudness level cheap investment to protect your bike dont buy one ...... buy TWO or more the alarms are sensitive enough that anyone trying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections