DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper with Accessories Set (110~240V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamiosousa on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a machine very light but seems sturdy. The manual says it should be charging for 8 hours but you can use plugged in as the charger cable is long. The blade is sharpened too. It's a great cost benefit, since it costs the same as a pet grooming in a petshop Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byval87 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does the job pretty well. I have a persian white cat which has a long, thick fur. I made the hair cut by one day perfectly. Good for small furry pets. Cons:It's very small, if you have a big pet, don't buy it. Also it comes with flat power plug. Had to buy a convertor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGazgonza on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:es una maquina de cortar pelo liviana, cómoda y practica por ser recargable. trae varias medidas y todos los accesorios como aceite para lubricar y para limpiar la maquina después de usarla. la presentación es buena. Cons:la compre para cortarle el pelo a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywinuxue on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good material. -Really good Design. -The battery has a really long duration. -The box looks professional. -The accesories are really helpfull. Cons:-The cizors are small. -The manual is in chinese. -Too small. -Take too much time in charge the battery. -With the batter... Read more

3 0
  • posted byevdokiaslav on 01/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i am nicely surpriced with this hair clipper. really do good job for my poodle. even matted hair and hair around the nails and among the fingers are clipped well, without harming skin in these delicate areas. works without cord which is very good Cons:nothis and all jus... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymauryzio87 on 12/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very powerful, cuts well and do not download now ... great item would recommend it, good price and quality! sorry for my English good material - Excellent and professional build quality - Easy to use - Easy to clean up Cons:No, only the plug, being in Italy I had to buy... Read more

2 0
  • posted byseajayf on 09/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:sharp, good battery, light-weight Cons:chinese manual OtherThoughts:I've only used these once-on my 6yo son. The battery lasted for the whole cut (hair was ~10cm). It was the best cut we've done! The conair clippers I have were painful always-dull from the start and the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWKILT on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent and professional build quality - Easy to use - Easy to clean up - Do not hurt pet - Accessories to adjust trimmer level Port.do Brasil - Acabamento excelente - nível profissional - Fácil de usar - Fácil de limpar - Não machuca o animal - Acessórios... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythefellone on 03/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- VERY good build quality - charging plug can be used in north america - includes anything and everything you need to operate and maintain the tool - EXTREMELY easy to use Cons:- manual in Chinese (which didn't matter for me but might be a problem for other people) OtherT... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections