Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRob180sx on 08/13/2013

Laser Fixed ps3. Blueray works again. Free shipping. Decent price. Price is worth the gamble that it fixes your ps3 No warranty? Shipping wait. Cannot fine any other cons. Shipping to Canada takes a couple weeks but worth the wait. Packaging looked a bit rough but ended up being just fine. So my cd wasn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybanejusty on 04/03/2013

Hi,this is genuine replacement lenses,and with it I have managed to repair my old 40GB fat PlayStation 3 system.It works great and it reads everything - cd,dvd,blue ray (games and movies). Start up and loading times are like on new unit again. You have to be very skilled to replace this laser lenses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybertasibus on 05/29/2012

My Playstation 3 is back to life with only 34$, delivery in less than 2 weeks, Original part and well packaged to avoid damages. i saved 80$ by fixing it myself as the shop would have charged me around 120$. as expected it requires some time to install the lens, but you can find plenty of videos that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychipter on 07/28/2011

es un buen producto no tiene falla y funciona muy bien en el ps3 fat 80g lo recomiendo aparte biene en un buen case para que no se dañe. me parece excelente que no traiga la soldadura para trabar el láser ya que aveces es difícil de quitar y este ya biene preparado para solo poner y funcionar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypengekcs2 on 08/24/2010

I bought a used PS3 40gb fat model (CECHG) with non-working laser. I have tried to clean the lens and reinstall (restore) the hard drive files as can be found on the net to no avail. So the lens must have been dead. The replacement arrived in a neat package, all carefully packaged. It work immediately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneilmc on 07/02/2010

Looked absolutely identical to the original part removed from my PS3. Works perfectly. Arrived in under 2 weeks to Australia. None Take your time. Find a few install guides online. Make sure you grab the laser that matches your unit. There's a white part that you'll need to reuse from your dead module.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrtvykenny on 06/01/2010

well.. it works. i bought cheap older "blind" PS3, replaced non-working laser module and suddenly i had a working PS3 for a half price. well.. you have to find a tutorial on how to open PS3. also by doing that, you will break the warranty conditions. but you probably have a void warranty anyway, if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorteX on 03/14/2010

- Replaces your broken PS3 laser assembly. - Easy to install, just dissassemble and fit it in. - No soldering required. - The price is a bit high, but reasonable I guess. Repair those out of warranty PS3's that Sony only gives you 1 year for. If you're looking to get your PS3 laser repaired this is your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegovner76 on 11/02/2009

The Kes400a laser unit is a common fault in the ps3. If you fancy giving Sony more of your hard earned cash (if you are out of your 12 month warranty) then do so £100. My advice is DO IT YOURSELF this unit worked perfectly when fitted into my ps3 no complaints at all, once dispatched I received ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections