Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinfuneral on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an exellent replacement laser! I like that you can buy only the specific replacement part and the fact that it´s actually an original Sony laser unit makes the deal even better. This laser unit is fairly easy to replace yourself even if you are not so famil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySile89 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:was my first order, I was a little skeptical at first but after I received it I realized that it is good quality, it was very well packed, and my ps3 went perfect model, I highly recommend this product.good job Cons:the only negative thing you can have is the... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAzurex on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really cheap! It is very easy to change! (Loads of guides online) Works just like the original discreader. (A friend of mine is using it) Cons:Sadly this laser did not fit my own PS3 G1 which it would according to another review. So make sure you open up... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymicronot on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:100% fit to fat PS3, just replace the laser module and its like new. no issues were found yet, I installed it over two months ago. reading speed is like the original laser. Cons:none so far. OtherThoughts:in my country it costs about 120$ to replace the laser,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyourimmense on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was so easy to get this product in, and it worked first time there was no need to mess about, my PS3 is now working perfectly again in fact even better than before? I recommend this product to anyone who has a laser problem with their PS3 :) Cons:No cons re... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysrmoska on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fix you're ps3's bluray and bring it back to life. -Cheap (very cheap!) -Easy to install -Looks pretty original to me -Works perfectly, I tested it with 2 movie DVD's , a burned (and very scratched) DVD, a music CD-R and two bluray games. -Plug and play (no las... Read more

2 0
  • posted byikedasan on 04/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I took about 8 minutes to replace it! Very easy and works like a charm! My PS3 was dead and now it gain life again! = ) Just Perfect! Just plug and play! Cons:No cons at all! OtherThoughts:There was a little plastic piece I had to took from my original module to put the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections