DX » Community » Reviews » Apple A1185 Compatible 5000mAh Lithium Battery Pack for Apple 13.3" MacBook
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladimirIlic on 02/02/2013

Works just as well as the official product -Costs way less than the official product Polished lower surface with hole for charge indicator and test button. SLightly mismatches the size of battery compartment. Be... Worth it! You have wasted more time than enough reading this review, add it to your cart already. The charge level indicator on the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySqueeX on 08/25/2012

-Works just as well as the official product -Costs way less than the official product -The battery indicator button needs to be held down to show the remaining battery power. Not a big deal to be thou Great deal for a battery since the last 3 official batteries I bought never lasted more than 1.5 years each and I don't see a point in buying those anymore ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecojr on 10/14/2010

The price! It's all about it. The autonomy is compatible with the original one. O preço! Custa menos de R$100, pelo preço de uma dá pra comprar quase 3. A autonomia tambem é boa! Very poor build quality, the case appears cheap plastic and poorly constructed. The battery status button is awful. To make matters worse, mine came with a loose internal part ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrbrtrx on 05/22/2010

An excellent product worth your purchase. “Does what it says on the tin.” High capacity battery which (after a calibration) was recognized just fine by Mac OS X. How high capacity are we talking here? After 37 cycles, its full capacity is 5100 mAH. The charge level indicator on the bottom of the thing works exactly as expected, and was a nice inclusion.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErNaug on 04/26/2010

Low cost. Adequate capacity. Polished lower surface with hole for charge indicator and test button. SLightly mismatches the size of battery compartment. Besides that I've read about slightly lower capacity comparing to original but I did not face that for a time using. Probably there might be an option of replacing the bottom plate with original one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamggrgx on 02/19/2010

- Fair price! - Works flawlessly-- I some times think it works even better than the genuine ones I still have! - It also has the level-of-battery light indicator with the button, which works OK! - Comes in a bright, piano-varnish-like color! So it does not match the casing of the black laptop model (and can even match better with the white one! - The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections