DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 6.35mm Male to 3.5mm Female Microphone Convertor Plug
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynielsniels12 on 04/24/2014

Sturdy and unbreakable, as is thould be. Thight fitting so the 3.5mm wont fall out. It is very easy to carry them around, I placed them in my audio recorder and I didn't removed them yet, there is barely any space lost if so... There are no cons! I ordered a bunch of these and all of them work perfect.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

You just plug it and use for it's main purpose, it seems to be durable, resistant and has a nice shinning aspect. It's easy to use it and it's color dificults i'ts loss. I couldn't think of cons... It just does what it's supposed to do! Ideal for microphones or guitars, for pluging them on computers,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPirtuWaari on 03/28/2014

This converter is a bargain for this price as it is almost free. If you don't need to have it in pure gold this is your item. (It looks golden, though) The colour is nice. It took a while for DX to ship the product but otherwise good service. Ordered some two other items at the same time and they all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDreddro4 on 03/10/2014

Cheap as ever. Works perfectly for what I purchased it for which is to use for my Protools Studio. I use it for my headphones as well as my studio monitors (speakers). Another pro is the "gold". I love it! Makes me feel like a winner. Very small so can be lost easily. Long as you keep it plugged ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjvso22 on 12/07/2013

Good material quality and sound quality. I have been using it for some amateur guitar recording and there are no noises or quality losses. I have tried other devices in which you have to find the perfect position for it to work without noises. That doesn't happen with this one. It is quite hard to fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by13557 on 09/10/2013

Work greats. They are not loose and the 3.5 male stays in nicely without coming out. The contacts inside work very good. They are very light as well. The paint on them appears to be very good. i really dont have any one After one week of having it i didnt find some cons, and i think that i wont find ... Read more

Adapter gold plated plug 4 DealExtreme review Gold Plated 6.35mm Male to 3.5mm Female Microphone Conve

0 0 0

• posted byunicejo on 05/18/2013

Good material quality and sound quality. I have been using it for some amateur guitar recording and there are no noises or quality losses. I have tried other devices in which you have to find the perfect position for it to work without noises. That doesn't happen with this one. It is quite hard to fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrich1187 on 04/21/2013

Very useful to musicans and people who works with music. Audio quality is great. Works with every gadget and device what i try. Works even with guitar, radio, computer, Tv, e.c. No cons. Works perfectly. Fits exacly and dont move, Must need thing, to everybody who is musician. As i said Audio quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 02/21/2013

The product does what it is supposed to do; namely convert from a standard 3.5 mm audio jack to a 6.35 mm jack. This is convenient for people that want to convert their headphones/microphones to the standard 6.35 mm size that is used in home stereo systems, amplifiers, etc. The quality of the adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybranden1512 on 01/19/2013

small and compact Good quality Gold plated No chord attached meaning that the line is less likely to break very easy to use and converter of different devices Plug and play friendly Easy to Carry around Tight Fit on the Female Head which avoid breaking of frequency Firm fit on device avoids Breakage ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections