Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJobsonkmkz on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has been proved to be a really useful item. The product attended my needs in audiovisual area, and also allowing me to listening to some good music with my wife and discussing about it. I truly recommend that for the ones who see its practical usage. Cons:The item qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudapl on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap, fits into any device with 3.5mm jack, audio sounds great on both outputs and it's small factor (size of a coin) makes it very portable. Does everything it supposed to do. Cons:None so far and I have and use it almost a year. OtherThoughts:At t... Read more

Works great with iPhone
    0 0
  • posted byMikeee3 on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very very cheap, perfect fit to any 3.5mm input, exelent quality audio on both outputs, very small, good build quality. Cons:It is a little hard to connect a plug on the outputs. OtherThoughts:I was looking for this piece for months but the other sellers ask for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdjekic on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected! Sound quality is good and the jack fits perfectly without any problems. I don't see the metal parts suffering from oxidation since the finishing touch is done with gold. Cons:The input holes are not perfect, it's a bit difficult to plug in your headph... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypuffm on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-light -portable -fairly robust -works as it should -extremely cheap price -has not broken yet -head phone jack fits snug into the slots Cons:-could not plug anything into one of the headphone slots until I really forced it, after that it does work fine. -feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitkotraj on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Prons of this product are: Instead of 1 3.5mm jack, you get two. Its usefull for everyday use (listening to music with someon, watching a movie and etc..). I love it. The price is the right price for this product. One word: great. Cons:The cons of this product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Output allows to split the audio signal between two output devices. I use it on my computer to use both headphones and speakers. Cons:The first problem comes when chases the device generating unwanted noise. The second problem is that its size hides other conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGriffenWar on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Quality sound split (No distortion between sharing the signals Low profile Device (Doesn't get in the way of other cables behind my computer) Cons:Very difficult to use upon arrival (The 2 femal ports did not accepts the male end of speakers or headphones (Same siz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byansamp on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just a 3.5mm splitter plug as seen. I bought it because sometimes I need to plug two earphones in my mp3 player or two speakers to my computer, etc. I saw it and it was the solution, and it only cost one dollar!!! Cons:I didn't find any, I just needed it, I saw it, I bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaranganBox on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The size of it. The price is great, and the product matches it's own price level. Cons:It's very plasticish, when you try to put your 3,5 mm headphone jack in, it won't fit quickly, you'll have to apply some force, then it should fit in, nicely and properly. Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections