Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjumplikeboris on 06/24/2014

this thing is pretty small, quite easy to use, and does what it says, and it's black! nothing really, the only small thing, is that it's a bit of push to get your jack into this thing, kind of a tight fit, but I guess that's OK, no big deal really would be cool if this thing came in different colors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJobsonkmkz on 06/24/2014

It has been proved to be a really useful item. The product attended my needs in audiovisual area, and also allowing me to listening to some good music with my wife and discussing about it. I truly recommend that for the ones who see its practical usage. The item quality is not the best, however, it has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysudapl on 05/15/2014

Extremely cheap, fits into any device with 3.5mm jack, audio sounds great on both outputs and it's small factor (size of a coin) makes it very portable. Does everything it supposed to do. None so far and I have and use it almost a year. At this price everyone should have one. You never know when it can ... Read more

Works great with iPhone

0 0 0

• posted bySamCrowKyoto on 04/28/2014

It's tiny and portable. Perfect for journeys if you want to watch a movie in the same pc with another person or listening to music with the same ipod. I've used it like that and it's really cool. You can also take it to anywhere because of its size. I can't see not even one. It's exactly what you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevevelyn55 on 02/01/2014

I'ts a nice product, good quality, very useful. works good. I'ts small and fits okay to the other plugs. I have not found any cons, everything is okay. I like to use it, when I want to plug two earphones, or want someone else to hear something with his own earphones, or to connect my ipod with a two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCentrino7392 on 01/10/2014

It works as it should and is very cheap if you compare it to the ones in the shops (I live in Belgium). It is very small and so it doesn't take much place to cary it with you. just one con: it does not fit in every audio jack (for example in this one: http://ic.tweakimg.net/ext/i/productsurvey/13033/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykennysp on 10/16/2013

The item works as expected. Once you plug it, everything is ready to be used with no further configuration. The sould is clear in both output sources. The quality could be improved, sometimes you only hear one headset and must move the plug and rearrange it in order to hear both correctly. Just a stupid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreecemahony on 10/15/2013

brilliant item and helps sound quality for your other devices I wish I could get more then one of this device as I need more than 1 but should be buying more soon enough this item could take less time processing and shipment time then would be quicker time to get to ur destination I personally think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsearing on 10/03/2013

Inexpensive, construction feels solid, and there's a very satisfying snap action when you plug something in. I bought 3 of these to wire multiple amps/speakers to the same computer, and they work beautifully so far! The connections are a little hairy, as in if you force the plugs a bit you may lose connection.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeee3 on 09/11/2013

Very very cheap, perfect fit to any 3.5mm input, exelent quality audio on both outputs, very small, good build quality. It is a little hard to connect a plug on the outputs. I was looking for this piece for months but the other sellers ask for a extreme high price for this little piece. Then i saw this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections