DX » Community » Reviews » 3.8" LCD Digital Thermometer + Voltage Measuring Bar for Vehicles
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielxrv on 01/10/2013

is perfect, works great, is very easy to make work, good materials of fabrication, beautiful design, the price is also perfect es perfecto, te ayuda a cuidar el perfecto funcionamiento de la bateria de tu auto o moto none, ninguna, el precio es muy bueno, la calidad tambien, asi que es para comprar sin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoosterman on 06/20/2012

- Very nice blue display - Measures the battery quite accurate - If you keep boh sensors close to each other, they indicate the same temperature after a few minutes. That would indicate the accuracy of the sensors I think None I bought this when I had my AC mended, before this arrived the AC broke again,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMethod25 on 05/28/2012

A nice light different types of light or without light duplicate keys for the passenger soft and responsive buttons Velcro fastening complete xD The long interval between temperature measurements. The difference between the sensors, even if there might be a few degrees A nice device for monitoring temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGusse500 on 04/23/2011

Good product with temperatur and voltage functions. The price is good. Easy to use, really simple. The voltmeter seems accurate and quickly shows every change to the voltage. Two colored lights display, switcing by side button. It could be better build. It doesn't remember your preference and shows inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykptrebic4430 on 03/28/2011

My car instrument panel isnt provided with a thermometer, and i was looking for something useful in winter for under-zero information. and just for curiosity too :) The bonus info is the battery level, very usevul due i use the car almost at night and this makes wear the battery very quickly. No clock:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoranra on 03/18/2011

This model comes with a thermometer screen in various colors that are changed by a side button. The installation in the car is very simple, exterior thermometer cable is long enough to pass it under the carpet of the car, and then paste it into the plate under the car, the rubber door does not cut the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalax on 03/13/2011

Really good product with 2 functions. I was searching for this one and the price is good. Easy to use, really simple. It could be better build but i am satisfied! The voltometer is accurate and it shows every change to the voltage quickly! The thermometer seems like its slow and if i change quickly from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoqua1223 on 03/27/2010

My car instrument panel isnt provided with a thermometer, and i was looking for something useful in winter for under-zero information. and just for curiosity too :) The bonus info is the battery level, very usevul due i use the car almost at night and this makes wear the battery very quickly. No clock:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeiss on 03/05/2010

Changeable backlight color. Car powered backlight. Accurate temperature reading. only in or out temp is displayed at the time, second display is actually for battery voltage so the voltage display takes double space but two temp readings are squeezed into one field. No internal battery - when car is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimulacra on 03/04/2010

This unit switchable between inside temperature and outside temperature. It displays battery voltage via a real time display like you would get on a voltmeter, and a little three bar bar-graph. It has a frost alarm (short beep and visual led warning) and also an over/under voltage beep and LED. Input ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections