Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMonoS94 on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The microphone is small and have a good sound quality for using it on voip, not so much for recording. The cable is very long [maybe to much], about three meters and could help in certain situation. Cons:Broke very easily, i had this for about 1-2 months and then i had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvyletnik on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price Good quality Good usuability Good looks I'm using this microphone with Skype with PCs. I have experiences with many other microphones, but this one is good. Cons:Microphone holder is not resistant to the use of children, the greater the stress comes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byranymoney2 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect mic, no noises in conversations, the clip offers a function like a handsfree mic, the mount comes with a double side tape that I have fixed in my monitor, works well. Cons:No cons until now, maybe the cord should be longer. But that's not a real con, j... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneato4u on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- generally good to excellent quality handsfree mic - pick up voice even from quite far away with clear quality - handles echo well even when speakers placed near - come with a small dock + double sided tape so you can place this mic on your monitor Cons:- it is WHITE!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It is very cheap and affordable. -Sound quality is good. The sound is pretty clear. -Comes with a holder with sticky tape included. -Can help you alot if your laptop's mic has gone bad. -The cable is of sufficient length. Cons:-The plastic (or the white paint maybe?) d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelopro on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a very cheap microphone, the cable is very long, the microphone worked verywell without hiss and it maked a very good sound... Cons:the cable seens be weak and the built isn't the best, but nothing that commits the use of the microphone, the holder didn'... Read more

4 0
  • posted byApocalypse19 on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sound goes very clear; - The build of the microphone and the hook (discount the wire) is very good, seems a resistent product. - Very cheap! Cons:- Wire seems to be quite fragile, needs to be used carefully; - The adhesive isn't too good, was needed to put some "reinf... Read more

Multimedia Microphone Multimedia Microphone Closer Look
    0 0
  • posted byPherein on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Small +The mount is useful as it provides an easy way to store the microphone +Sound quality is excellent in both Teamspeak and Skype +Good range, Can still easily be heard even if a few meters away from the mic +Good volume, helps to have Mic Boost enabled but it is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaker2807 on 08/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very low price - easy to use - great sound quality (much better than I expected) - you don't have to put the microphone next to your mouth, just let it on the table and sound is still great - contains practical holder with double sided tape Cons:- wire seems kind of wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxchibbymanx on 01/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small and cheap and easy to clip to your clothes. I like that it is white and has a long cord so you can walk around while chatting and the quality of your voice is clear and crisp. Cons:Sometimes the microphone stops working. Eventually it works again. It feels c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections