Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMonoS94 on 06/15/2014

The microphone is small and have a good sound quality for using it on voip, not so much for recording. The cable is very long [maybe to much], about three meters and could help in certain situation. Broke very easily, i had this for about 1-2 months and then i had to thrown it, also the sound quality is not so high. Good microphone for the price, nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvyletnik on 04/18/2013

Good price Good quality Good usuability Good looks I'm using this microphone with Skype with PCs. I have experiences with many other microphones, but this one is good. Microphone holder is not resistant to the use of children, the greater the stress comes off. By careful use of holding up well, but the use of young children for several months to come ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byranymoney2 on 03/02/2013

Perfect mic, no noises in conversations, the clip offers a function like a handsfree mic, the mount comes with a double side tape that I have fixed in my monitor, works well. No cons until now, maybe the cord should be longer. But that's not a real con, just a thought. Nice work in Skype, team speak, even when using to record some notes in my pc. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneato4u on 12/27/2012

- generally good to excellent quality handsfree mic - pick up voice even from quite far away with clear quality - handles echo well even when speakers placed near - come with a small dock + double sided tape so you can place this mic on your monitor - it is WHITE! (black would appear much better) - nothing else really Unit is better if comes with black ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 12/11/2012

-It is very cheap and affordable. -Sound quality is good. The sound is pretty clear. -Comes with a holder with sticky tape included. -Can help you alot if your laptop's mic has gone bad. -The cable is of sufficient length. -The plastic (or the white paint maybe?) doesn't look too ...ummm... "expensive". It looks like a "budget" mic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelopro on 10/13/2012

it is a very cheap microphone, the cable is very long, the microphone worked verywell without hiss and it maked a very good sound... the cable seens be weak and the built isn't the best, but nothing that commits the use of the microphone, the holder didn't came with a double-sided tape. it is one of the chepeast microphones and it works very well, a ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byApocalypse19 on 09/20/2012

- Sound goes very clear; - The build of the microphone and the hook (discount the wire) is very good, seems a resistent product. - Very cheap! - Wire seems to be quite fragile, needs to be used carefully; - The adhesive isn't too good, was needed to put some "reinforcements" after some time. - Wire is not that long (less than 2 meters); - Useful for ... Read more

Multimedia Microphone Multimedia Microphone Closer Look
    0 0
  • posted byPherein on 08/29/2012

+Small +The mount is useful as it provides an easy way to store the microphone +Sound quality is excellent in both Teamspeak and Skype +Good range, Can still easily be heard even if a few meters away from the mic +Good volume, helps to have Mic Boost enabled but it is not necessary +Long cord +Unobtrusive due to it's plain colour -Clip looks like it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaker2807 on 08/12/2011

- very low price - easy to use - great sound quality (much better than I expected) - you don't have to put the microphone next to your mouth, just let it on the table and sound is still great - contains practical holder with double sided tape - wire seems kind of weak, maybe after much manipulation it might get broken I really recommend this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxchibbymanx on 01/18/2010

It is small and cheap and easy to clip to your clothes. I like that it is white and has a long cord so you can walk around while chatting and the quality of your voice is clear and crisp. Sometimes the microphone stops working. Eventually it works again. It feels cheap but it is cheap so you get what you pay for. I like it. If I needed another microphone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections