DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11n/b/g 150MBps Wifi/WLAN USB Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoctavio on 02/07/2013

Excelent product. It does not get hot. Very good price. It works very well in windows and linux (ubuntu) It is a bit big than other tinny adaptors, but this is a minor aspect software installtion is easy in windows. In linux, must of the kernels do have built-in support for this RealTek chip. The only problem is that after inserted, it looks for drivers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightowlent on 11/22/2011

I like this USB Wireless adapter it works great. They cost a lot more at the store I have 2 of this Item I Liked the first one so much that i bought a second one to have just in case I need it in the future I saw one at Frys Electronics For at least Double what I have paid at DX you get so much Value for the Price none that I could see I guess if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusna on 01/08/2011

It is a good WLAN dongle for example for a laptop or a desktop machine that does not have a wireless integrated. It's good priced and the hardware works flawlessly. In my unit the plastic cover came off, so I don't know if the quality is strong. But reminder: hardware works and I really don't care about the plastic cover. Good operating system support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshikaku2 on 03/16/2010

Very useful and works really well. It works on Linux but requires ndiswrapper or a make install if you want to go that route (the drivers on the CD work fine, but here's a link to download it if you need it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3087441/usbwirelessdriver/usbwirelessdriver.tar.bz2 note that this should work for Windows XP as well). The installation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvansoest on 03/04/2010

Bought this one for my AC Ryan PlayonHD. It is one of the few that is supported except for the much pricier official stick. Because my streamer has limited network performance because of the firmare and chipset contraints, the stick didn't need to be really fast (It is a 150N stick so this means it works with only 1 channel, real N works with 3). It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirhillton on 02/22/2010

The adapter looks great and very compact.I was looking into getting one with external antennas but took a chance with this adapter. Its very powerful and receives a strong signal even when at a distance. Installs without a problem on windows 7 and XP. nice utility that comes with it. Price could be a little cheaper. Haven't checked it out on Linux yet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalepira on 08/07/2009

Works like expected after drivers install: flawless! I'm using it with a B/G access point, but grabbing 100% of my internet link bandwidth like using an UTP cable! The RaLink drivers software it's very interesting for IT staff to measure the signal strenght, very intuitive and simple to use! I still guess that it may become cheaper. The N protocol is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections