DX » Community » Reviews » Westinghouse Holiday Count Down Photocell Timer (for AC 125V/60Hz Only)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeladeira on 10/28/2012

looks works, I really did not think I would find somethinng whith this peculiar function. Great idea. very poor builded. smelling burned, with some parts broked and whithout some screews. I have tested it and it works so far. the quality stiker was put over a empty screw hole. wher a screw was missed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl4dzk on 02/13/2010

Will turn on when you switch it to on. Will turn off when you set the timer to the hours after it turns on. Advertised as outdoor, but I haven't tried this function yet. Dial seems easy to understand since the instructions are in chinese. Has Led for on and off. Light sensing is not sensitive. I can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarklein on 01/05/2010

It does exactly what you would expect it to do. I've set mine up to turn on some landscaping lights and it hasn't had any trouble. On at dusk just like it says. No cons. Mine was scratched so badly when I received it that it looks like it had been run over by a truck and dragged along for a few miles.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections