DX » Community » Reviews » Westinghouse Single Outlet Wireless Remote Control Power Switch (for AC 125V/60Hz Only)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavid45G on 05/05/2014

It does what it is supposed to do. I use it for my engine block heater. Range is not impressive and seems less than advertised I wished it could handle more than 1000W. I own 2 units and both use the same frequency. I also wished the remote showed the status of the device (on or off?) A block heater does not give any visual sign that it is on so it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykulps on 07/23/2013

The concept is great, powering off an outlet via remote is very convenient. The build quality is pitiful. I ordered 2 of these and one arrived with the wrong remote. I had to RMA to get the correct remote. It might be better to buy locally and pay more but get one with better quality. While these units do work, I don't have a lot of confidence they'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPythonNF10 on 11/27/2012

Does the job and the RF remote allows the unit to be placed behind furniture and still operate. This is being used to operate two table lamps because no switched outlet was installed in the room. The remote outlet works perfectly for this application. The remote antenna does not need to be extended for it to operate within at least a 10M distance. Rugged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyersmatthew on 09/14/2010

Product sold in retail stores in the U.S. during holiday times for double the cost! The Build Quality is excellent Works well The Sensor picks up the remote transmission very easily and from all angles. I can aim the remote completely away from item and across the room and it works Price is excellent Free shipping The only con is the product packaging ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1LuckyTexan on 07/31/2010

Well built but slightly large. Mostly intuitive right out of the package. Antenna is not really needed except for extreme distance or multiple walls. I found I had to fiddle with the selector switch on the remote before the unit began working. I've had one of these before and it served us for several years of regular use. We use it to activate a 'radar ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections