Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaledeal on 03/17/2014

Robust and resistant encasing. Won't fall apart or disassemble, even if you want to, because it is all fused one piece. Good for using some old printers, but not valid for all devices using Parallel Ports as interface (see cons). The fact that it has the two kind of connector is a pro. No need for extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFirmament1118 on 02/25/2014

It works. (Well--I just used a side of the cable so I can't confirm whether both sides are working) No extra software is needed. Cheap. The wire is stout enough so my cat would not be able to tear it apart. The wire is way too short. (Approximately 1 meter) I have an old HP LaserJet 6P printer. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickname1960 on 11/09/2013

Great cable , with this cable you can use older printers with your laptop, since most laptops do not have Printer ports anymore USB is required. You never van replace your Black and white printer for a color one because you can connect it even years after you bought it. Why did i use a old pc ( and lots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickname1960 on 10/15/2013

Great cable , with this cable you can use older printers with your laptop, since most laptops do not have Printer ports anymore USB is required. You never van replace your Black and white printer for a color one because you can connect it even years after you bought it. Why did i use a old pc ( and lots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergDm1 on 03/24/2013

Windows-7 (64 bit) and HPLJ-1100 immediately found each other! It took 15 minutes to get the printer started printing. My printer has non-standard connector (mini). So I do not fit the adapter USB-CN36. I need an adapter type USB-DM25F, so I can use my existing cable from the printer. And it is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartan1981 on 03/21/2013

- very competitive price compared to adapters sold in my country - no need to install any drivers, works plug and play, just wait 2-5 minutes for the drivers to autodownload - durable packaging - build quality of the adapter is amazing - none, everything works as expected All printers that I plugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaveldo on 11/16/2012

Seems to have firm structure so should be durable product. About one meter cable. If I could get this to work, price is very low. Computer recognises adapter as "USB-printer adapter" and installs the driver for it but my printer doesn’t do anything. I don't know how to change port from serial ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytiagoamorim on 07/20/2010

Good Price. Better than others that I'd test before. Works fine for all printers I've tried, including a EPSON LX 810, that didn't work fine with another adapter. None I could expect. This adapter is really great and has a good price! No drivers needed. Just the printer ones. With a similar product I'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaurocool on 05/26/2010

- Finally I can use My Epson LQ570 printer with my laptop. It's working great with Windows 7. Also working great with Windows XP. - Very easy to install. Installation requires no drivers. Just plug it in. - I Couldn't find any cons about this product - Installed my old printer without any external driver.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMarkitosHoppus on 02/05/2010

- Runs perfectly on my old HP Deskjet 720C printer with Windows 7 (worked as well on Windows XP). - No drivers required (just the printer ones). - Good build quality. - CHEAPER than the local store alterantive. None. Not proved with nothing than a printer. Bought for an old HP Deskjet 720C printer I ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections