Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFirmament1118 on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works. (Well--I just used a side of the cable so I can't confirm whether both sides are working) No extra software is needed. Cheap. The wire is stout enough so my cat would not be able to tear it apart. Cons:The wire is way too short. (Approximately 1 meter) OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickname1960 on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cable , with this cable you can use older printers with your laptop, since most laptops do not have Printer ports anymore USB is required. Cons:You never van replace your Black and white printer for a color one because you can connect it even years after... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergDm1 on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Windows-7 (64 bit) and HPLJ-1100 immediately found each other! It took 15 minutes to get the printer started printing. My printer has non-standard connector (mini). So I do not fit the adapter USB-CN36. I need an adapter type USB-DM25F, so I can use my existing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartan1981 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very competitive price compared to adapters sold in my country - no need to install any drivers, works plug and play, just wait 2-5 minutes for the drivers to autodownload - durable packaging - build quality of the adapter is amazing Cons:- none, everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaveldo on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to have firm structure so should be durable product. About one meter cable. If I could get this to work, price is very low. Cons:Computer recognises adapter as "USB-printer adapter" and installs the driver for it but my printer doesn’t do anyth... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytiagoamorim on 07/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Price. Better than others that I'd test before. Works fine for all printers I've tried, including a EPSON LX 810, that didn't work fine with another adapter. Cons:None I could expect. This adapter is really great and has a good price! OtherThoughts:No drive... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymaurocool on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Finally I can use My Epson LQ570 printer with my laptop. It's working great with Windows 7. Also working great with Windows XP. - Very easy to install. Installation requires no drivers. Just plug it in. Cons:- I Couldn't find any cons about this product Othe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMarkitosHoppus on 02/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Runs perfectly on my old HP Deskjet 720C printer with Windows 7 (worked as well on Windows XP). - No drivers required (just the printer ones). - Good build quality. - CHEAPER than the local store alterantive. Cons:None. Not proved with nothing than a printer... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydealdave on 01/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Purchased to keep an older printer working with modern computers that lack a parallel port, but have USB ports avaialable. Works out of the box -- self installs on Win7. Having both connections (25 pin and 36 pin) is a real help as you can use standard cables to extend th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalepira on 10/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As simple as should it be! It works flawless.. no drivers needed, no way to get confused. Plug and use. Cons:Its is NOT a standard built in paralel port, so DO NOT EXPECT that it will act as a binary controled port for general eletronic usage. It will not sustai... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections