DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Socket Car Cigarette Power Splitter with 2 * 500mA USB Ports
  • 5 star 40 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeranre on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good size and shape. easy to use. has 2 usb ports and 2 regular lighting sockets. comes also with a sticky part in order so stick it to the dashboard. easy to operate, not too complicated. has a long chord, can be used also as an extension chord. Cons:if this number of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydinomoi on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I put it on my car with the double face scotch in the box. It stands well. My Android phone is working with a car cigarette charger without problem. The cable is on the side of the plug, so we'll have less chance to get you finger on it. Cons:My wife's iphone won't char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byngklee on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good for car user that extra power points inside the car when driving. - Without this "2-Socket Car Cigarette Power Splitter with 2 * 500mA USB Ports", I can only use the existing "cigarrette powerpoint" for GPS and that's it. Now, I can charge my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydm420 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gives you possibility to split your cigarete power sokets and charge some usb devices at the same time. Cons:The cord doesn't look relible and is quite short (not a problem with my space), it worked well though for over a year without any problem. Not all devices would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshelacked on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome, Buy it. If you dont, well you are missing out cause this thing retails at like 30 dollars so, you're saving a good chunk of money and you're getting a great deal. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Buy it dont hesitate, buy it now, its the best ever like the bes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjumplikeboris on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality. Powers my dashcam and GPS unit, gets the job done well. Cons:I had issues with my GPS plug and this product. The plug would fall out (disconnecting) from this product's cigarette ports. Maybe because my GPS cigarette plug is quite bulky. What I did w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvobodajan on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to operate. Plug and can use. Comes with a pretty strong double sided sticky foam. I use for navigation, mobile charger and directly for USB chargers for smartphones - all is going right. Long cable for easy using in whole car. Shipping from China ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytcadou on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size is perfect to fit anywhere in the car. The sticky part is very useful to place it not to far. I use it to recharge mobile and tablet and it works fine. Cons:The sticky part is strong but not enough after some time. I need to hold it with the other hand to plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaco10040 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is useful thing but cigarette socket is very bad it has broken in two weeks and i had to replace it with a new one. Fuse is not standard but it can be found if it goes off. Cons:It is worth buying if u use a lot of consuming equipment in your car. I have ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypH700 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought this item because I need extra power points inside the car when driving. Without this, I can only use the existing "powerpoint" for GPS and that's it. Now, I can charge my cell phone, my camera inside my car while driving and using the GPS, all at the sam... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections