DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Socket Car Cigarette Power Splitter with 2 * 500mA USB Ports
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeranre on 06/10/2014

good size and shape. easy to use. has 2 usb ports and 2 regular lighting sockets. comes also with a sticky part in order so stick it to the dashboard. easy to operate, not too complicated. has a long chord, can be used also as an extension chord. if this number of socket is enough for you, than this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydinomoi on 04/17/2014

I put it on my car with the double face scotch in the box. It stands well. My Android phone is working with a car cigarette charger without problem. The cable is on the side of the plug, so we'll have less chance to get you finger on it. My wife's iphone won't charge when we plugged it on a usb port.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byngklee on 04/01/2014

- Good for car user that extra power points inside the car when driving. - Without this "2-Socket Car Cigarette Power Splitter with 2 * 500mA USB Ports", I can only use the existing "cigarrette powerpoint" for GPS and that's it. Now, I can charge my cell phone, my camera inside my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydm420 on 01/20/2014

Gives you possibility to split your cigarete power sokets and charge some usb devices at the same time. The cord doesn't look relible and is quite short (not a problem with my space), it worked well though for over a year without any problem. Not all devices would charge with the usb. The sokets do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatatje_007 on 12/10/2013

- It's a very simple prosuct, but well made. It doenst feel very cheap - It extends your car charging socket to two sockets and two usb sockets, great for hooking up navigation, and charging multiple phones at the same time - After a few months it still works as advertised - I have no cons yet, the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvobodajan on 12/06/2013

Very easy to operate - plug and can immediatelly use. Comes with a pretty strong double sided sticky foam. I use for navigation, mobile phone and notebooks charger and directly for USB chargers for smartphones - all is going right. Long cable for easy using in whole car. Shipping from China takes a short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshelacked on 12/01/2013

Awesome, Buy it. If you dont, well you are missing out cause this thing retails at like 30 dollars so, you're saving a good chunk of money and you're getting a great deal. none Buy it dont hesitate, buy it now, its the best ever like the best. doesnt get better this is the best seller on dhgate, 10/1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjumplikeboris on 10/30/2013

Good build quality. Powers my dashcam and GPS unit, gets the job done well. I had issues with my GPS plug and this product. The plug would fall out (disconnecting) from this product's cigarette ports. Maybe because my GPS cigarette plug is quite bulky. What I did was use a thick rubber band to hold my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvobodajan on 10/14/2013

Very easy to operate. Plug and can use. Comes with a pretty strong double sided sticky foam. I use for navigation, mobile charger and directly for USB chargers for smartphones - all is going right. Long cable for easy using in whole car. Shipping from China takes a short time and it was worth the wait ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytcadou on 10/06/2013

The size is perfect to fit anywhere in the car. The sticky part is very useful to place it not to far. I use it to recharge mobile and tablet and it works fine. The sticky part is strong but not enough after some time. I need to hold it with the other hand to plug anything otherwise it will fall. Beside ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections