DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Socket Car Cigarette Power Splitter with 2 * 500mA USB Ports
Customer’s impression:
Very good Satisfied Muito fraco Carregador AVERIADO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoutt7 on 06/20/2015

used it on long trips to wintersport resorts. handy to charge my navigation, my mobile phone, and the mobile phone of friends of mine. does not get hot and seems to be very relieable

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byacdcebo on 06/03/2015

El producto no funcionaba cuando llegó.

Impression:AVERIADO;

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: good quality, compact, works as expected Cons: USB ports are 500mA only Verdict: easy to place in some "hole" and forget, works well, a shame the USB ports are 500mA only!

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byadaopontes on 02/09/2015

Pros: - Excellent price, similar products in my country are about 9 USD ! - Very practical that it already has (2) direct USB connectors and additional (2) Car Cigarrette sockets -Has an internal red LED to indicate it is powered! The USB and car cigarrette ports are of the correct dimensions, so... Read more

Impression:Very good,Carregador;

0 0 0

• posted bypracompras on 02/07/2015

Sei que o anuncio especifica a amperagem porém é insuficiente para carregar o celular com o GPS em funcionamento, antes não tinham me atendado a isso, não tinha conhecimento agora vi que o carregador tem que possuir pelo menos 1A para carregar.

Impression:Muito fraco;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcellosacht on 11/27/2014

Produto com visual excelente porem a qualidade dos materiais é ridícula, o produto ficou um dia no painel do veiculo debaixo de sol forte e se deformou todo tornando seu uso impossível.

Impression:Muito fraco;

0 0 0

• posted bymauriciomateus on 10/14/2014

agora eu consigo carregador meu GPS e o meu celular no carro para viagem, agora é so testar para ver como vai funcionar

Impression:Carregador;

0 0 0

• posted byramesh68 on 08/23/2014

Pro: Trying to fit things into an old car requires more power points to tap supply from. This is the answer. Cons: Cannot think of any The splitter reached me today and I had it plugged it in into the existing cigarette lighter slot and voila the red LED on the casing glowed indicating sign of of... Read more

Impression:Extension cord for the car;

0 0 0

• posted byeranre on 06/10/2014

good size and shape. easy to use. has 2 usb ports and 2 regular lighting sockets. comes also with a sticky part in order so stick it to the dashboard. easy to operate, not too complicated. has a long chord, can be used also as an extension chord. if this number of socket is enough for you, than a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydinomoi on 04/17/2014

I put it on my car with the double face scotch in the box. It stands well. My Android phone is working with a car cigarette charger without problem. The cable is on the side of the plug, so we'll have less chance to get you finger on it. My wife's iphone won't charge when we plugged it on a usb a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere