DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered LED Keyboard Light with Cooling Fan for Laptop
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkfuji on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent for hot days. Works every business day for more than 2 hours, for more than a month. Resistant enough for this month. Flexible neck is hard enough to stay in the position I let. Light enough not to drink all the juice from my notebook when it’s not plugged. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotumbokrt on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product. Excellent quality. neck very long, rigid and flexible at the same time. Seems very resistant. The connection is very tight, will never be a loose and start to have malfunctions. LED very bright. Fan has a good power and wind is"strong"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmilhardo on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good fan for a low cost. The flexible neck is long enough for a good ajustment and the fan helices have a good quality material. It's really easy to use. Cons:The fan helice's could be longer so that it produced a more powerful wind. There is no on/off... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlasher on 07/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Pretty good really, for the price anyway. - Build quality isn't too bad. - Bendy neck thing so you can bend the light or the fan in whatever direction you want - Uses a plug that's widely used, so, should it break, it should be easy to replace (though for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFragFrog on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A helpfull little fan that will keep you nicely cool. - Simply plug into any USB slot and it works, couldn't be simpeler! - Adjustable metallic cable makes sure you can easily point it at wherever you want. - Alternatively a light point, quite bright, more tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrohbr on 05/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If everything worked fine, it would be an excelent product. The LED light is working fine, although it does not have a veeeery bright light. Maybe this is not a PRO, but it does light up. Cons:The fan is a cheap crap. As soon as I plugged in to my notebook's USB port, W... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections