DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered LED Keyboard Light with Cooling Fan for Laptop
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanmiguelito on 10/12/2013

Very easy to install for his simplicity. In spite of being small, it gives a lot of air and works well if the fins are put appropriately. The fins usually double for the position in on the one on that it puts itself and desconfiguran, from what instead of giving air it is possible to remove it. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanmiguelito on 10/12/2013

Very easy to install for his simplicity. In spite of being small, it gives a lot of air and works well if the fins are put appropriately. The fins usually double for the position in on the one on that it puts itself and desconfiguran, from what instead of giving air it is possible to remove it. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydkfuji on 06/25/2013

Excellent for hot days. Works every business day for more than 2 hours, for more than a month. Resistant enough for this month. Flexible neck is hard enough to stay in the position I let. Light enough not to drink all the juice from my notebook when it’s not plugged. The plastic fan cannot hurt any child.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMotumbokrt on 05/22/2013

Good product. Excellent quality. neck very long, rigid and flexible at the same time. Seems very resistant. The connection is very tight, will never be a loose and start to have malfunctions. LED very bright. Fan has a good power and wind is"strong" At least for this size of fan its the stronger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfmilhardo on 11/24/2012

Really good fan for a low cost. The flexible neck is long enough for a good ajustment and the fan helices have a good quality material. It's really easy to use. The fan helice's could be longer so that it produced a more powerful wind. There is no on/off button. You have to disconnect it of the USB entry.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlasher on 07/10/2010

- Pretty good really, for the price anyway. - Build quality isn't too bad. - Bendy neck thing so you can bend the light or the fan in whatever direction you want - Uses a plug that's widely used, so, should it break, it should be easy to replace (though for the price, you might as well just buy a new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFragFrog on 07/09/2010

- A helpfull little fan that will keep you nicely cool. - Simply plug into any USB slot and it works, couldn't be simpeler! - Adjustable metallic cable makes sure you can easily point it at wherever you want. - Alternatively a light point, quite bright, more than enough to read by. - Fan makes quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrohbr on 05/04/2010

If everything worked fine, it would be an excelent product. The LED light is working fine, although it does not have a veeeery bright light. Maybe this is not a PRO, but it does light up. The fan is a cheap crap. As soon as I plugged in to my notebook's USB port, Windows warned me that my system had ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections