Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykokornov on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great color. UDMA signal traces are present. Cons:Pin 34 on IDE connector is connected to CompactFlash card slot, so motherboard thinks that 40-wire IDE cable is connected. This makes modes faster than UATA-33 unavailable, even if the card itself supports them... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySergikik on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well, LEDs useful, Connects directly to motherboard IDE socket Cons:The card is not double CF as advertised. Interface is not the 44 PIN laptop IDE as advertised, but DX was very helpful and sent a converter. OtherThoughts:Great for building "embedd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanyolaf on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product. The adapter work fine and and correctly. The materials are corrects and manufacture is good (but is not better). The adapter is correctly detected for mobos moderns and old. The adapter work perfect. Is usefull with small mobos (micro - mini ATX)... Read more

Front Bottom
    0 0
  • posted byasb.youcef on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:no IDE cable needed plug directly to mainboard , compact and small format, Acts as HDD, works with all my CF cards, cheap, Noiseless, no driver needed I'm very satisfied Cons:need external power, Floppy power connector, pins problem when insert a card, can use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewtesla on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Easy to figure out -DMA-ATA 33 - totally compatible with everything IDE -Just works, plug-and-play -Mine is with one slot, and you can choose between Master and Slave - but you can plug only one into the motherboard, so it doesn't really matter/ but, might be g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeobor on 12/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. Easy install. I use it with Kingston card 8GB 133x. It work perfect. Motherboard old ITX GA-PCV2 w/processor VIA C3 800 MHz. Speed data (with this card) like IDE HDD. System: Windows XP Embedded. Best emotions. Cons:Not convenient plug 5V. I had to modify the con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboober on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a single piese, with no flat cable, so no additional wires taking a place. It's more useful if you already finished your machine construction - just plug it to place, and no noodles at all. Power connector is rightly directed, not on some bottom side like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelix1220 on 12/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very cheap and it works well. before i have had a (expensive) DeLock adapter, but it didnt work together with my a-data card, this one now has no problems, depending on your ide-port it also work without external powersource (pin20 must be active on your board. right... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirUrx on 03/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine when connected directly to mainboard. Acts as SSD. Works with 2GB SanDisk Ultra2 CF card and some older 512M CF too. Cons:Needs floppy power connector to power up. I had one free but if power supply has only one of it and used for something else you n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxnihundre on 01/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine in conjunction with a CF-card, thus acting as a cheap and simple SSD-unit. Cons:Very weak pins that are much too easily bended. So mount it cautiously! Might be a bit short of space on your mobo, depending on what type of motherboard is installed. It is on a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections