Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandoan on 12/19/2013

This CompactFlash to 40-pin IDE converter works as expected. I'm using it with a 2GB CF card to replace the aging and noisy hard disk in my retro PC, and everything is working great. None that I can think of. Build quality is not great but acceptable. Moreover, this converter requires a floppy power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabontz on 11/08/2013

Works well, LEDs useful, Connects directly to motherboard IDE socket. The adapter work fine and and correctly. The materials are corrects and manufacture is good. The adapter is correctly detected for mobos moderns and old. The adapter work perfect. Is usefull with small mobos (micro - mini ATX) or very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomvest on 08/30/2013

Works perfectly with a Transcend TS32GCF400 card in UDMA/100 mode on an Intel D945GCLF2 Atom board. Read speed ~70MB/s, Write speed ~30MB/s formatted with EXT4 under Linux Ubuntu. Has worked fine in my home server for several weeks. None really Needs to be plugged directly into the motherboard. However ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykokornov on 06/06/2013

Great color. UDMA signal traces are present. Pin 34 on IDE connector is connected to CompactFlash card slot, so motherboard thinks that 40-wire IDE cable is connected. This makes modes faster than UATA-33 unavailable, even if the card itself supports them. This can be fixed by desoldering pin 34 from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySergikik on 06/06/2013

Works well, LEDs useful, Connects directly to motherboard IDE socket The card is not double CF as advertised. Interface is not the 44 PIN laptop IDE as advertised, but DX was very helpful and sent a converter. Great for building "embedded" systems likes edge routers and firewalls. Adapter is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanyolaf on 01/24/2013

Good product. The adapter work fine and and correctly. The materials are corrects and manufacture is good (but is not better). The adapter is correctly detected for mobos moderns and old. The adapter work perfect. Is usefull with small mobos (micro - mini ATX) or very old PC. The manufactured is good,... Read more

Front Bottom

0 0 0

• posted byasb.youcef on 07/30/2012

no IDE cable needed plug directly to mainboard , compact and small format, Acts as HDD, works with all my CF cards, cheap, Noiseless, no driver needed I'm very satisfied need external power, Floppy power connector, pins problem when insert a card, can use one adapter per IDE slot very useful to create ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynewtesla on 07/24/2012

-Easy to figure out -DMA-ATA 33 - totally compatible with everything IDE -Just works, plug-and-play -Mine is with one slot, and you can choose between Master and Slave - but you can plug only one into the motherboard, so it doesn't really matter/ but, might be good for various testing. -Works without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeobor on 12/09/2011

Cheap. Easy install. I use it with Kingston card 8GB 133x. It work perfect. Motherboard old ITX GA-PCV2 w/processor VIA C3 800 MHz. Speed data (with this card) like IDE HDD. System: Windows XP Embedded. Best emotions. Not convenient plug 5V. I had to modify the connector on the cable - a little cut one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboober on 01/24/2011

It's a single piese, with no flat cable, so no additional wires taking a place. It's more useful if you already finished your machine construction - just plug it to place, and no noodles at all. Power connector is rightly directed, not on some bottom side like SKU 711, for example. 3 LEDs (I still don'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections