DX » Community » Reviews » Universak USB Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Receiver w/ A2DP / Hands-Free - Black
Customer’s impression:
REALY WORKS
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzarrasl on 12/02/2014

It realy works .I have in my car with 2 phones paired (not at the same time) and it works great.Even the handsfree mic works. Read more

Impression:REALY WORKS;

0 0 0

• posted byTimoHL on 06/21/2014

Nice small device, connects to my cell phone without problems, can also be used as a hands-free device. I use this device in my car an d connected it to my car-radio. Now I can listen to the MP3s on my cellular over the car audio system. And when I Receive a call, I hear the caller through my car-speakers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielDev on 06/14/2014

- Its a very easy to install device. It takes just a couple of minutes. - Is easy to pair multiple diveces, in my case i paired both my laptop and my android phone. - Audio quality it pretty good skips a beat on a semi-regular base which can be annoying. You hear a connecting and disconnecting sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

-Nice and small. I use this for my car, and it fits in the glove box since it's so small and I can take it out when I need it. -Sound quality is quite good. Similar products with less value offer worse sound. -Easily paired with my Android phone. -Has no LED indicator to tell you that it's on/active/... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXiancheng on 03/12/2014

muy peque;o y versatil, no es nada dificil encontrar un conector usb para darle alimentacion, viene incluido un cable auxiliar de unos 30 cm que viene muy bien para conectarlo a la entrada auxiliar del coche y al usb y que no se te quede el cable colgando el volumen de salida no es tan potente como el ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJimRochNY on 01/07/2014

I plugged this into my Stereo and it brings over all modes of Bluetooth audio from my iOS device, including audio playback and a two-way speakerphone! Good Bluetooth range! Sync'd right up. If you have more than one of these, the Bluetooth unit ID is same for all of them so if you have more than one ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections