DX » Community » Reviews » Universak USB Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Receiver w/ A2DP / Hands-Free - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimoHL on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice small device, connects to my cell phone without problems, can also be used as a hands-free device. I use this device in my car an d connected it to my car-radio. Now I can listen to the MP3s on my cellular over the car audio system. And when I Receive a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice and small. I use this for my car, and it fits in the glove box since it's so small and I can take it out when I need it. -Sound quality is quite good. Similar products with less value offer worse sound. -Easily paired with my Android phone. Cons:-Has no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJimRochNY on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I plugged this into my Stereo and it brings over all modes of Bluetooth audio from my iOS device, including audio playback and a two-way speakerphone! Good Bluetooth range! Sync'd right up. Cons:If you have more than one of these, the Bluetooth unit ID is same... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections