DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Receiver w/ A2DP - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Great quality NÃO GOSTEI Easy setup great price.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byL2Radamanthys on 06/23/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: Simple y sencillo de usar, Cons: El cable de audio es demasiado corto para llegar al encendedor tuve que buscar otro mas largo

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byThijswitte on 06/01/2017

Impression:Easy setup,A bit glitchy;

I've plugged it in my car and connected the rather short cable to the AUX input. It works flawless and immediately pairs with my iPhone 6 when I start the car. Haven't used the microphone but the audio function is working ok-ish. About 50% of the times I use it the music glitches every 20-30 like... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10815408 on 03/06/2017

Impression:good,Great quality;

Pros: - Very good quality - Easy to use - Compact & portable - Allow to add the BT funcionality to your usb speaker - Pretty Cons: - None PS: It arrived pretty fast (16 days) and in excellent condition. Recommended 100% PS: [spanish] Excelente producto es muy versatil y manejable, con este le esa... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTotoche95 on 02/21/2017

Works fine and easy to use, sound is good if you remember that it is high impedance, so enter on line input not on mic input. Good sound , no noise at all : i recommend that.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlexKuklin2 on 02/14/2017

Impression:Glitchy ;

Pros: cheap Cons: extremely glitchy, one of my phones is just getting BT stuck trying to use it. Noisy even on battery power. Produces sudden loud clicks and scratch sound on state change. Bottomline: not recommended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvladfaustino on 01/12/2017

Impression:NÃO GOSTEI;

O dispositivo funciona, mas fica dando uns pipocos no som, muito inconeniente

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshimon88 on 01/28/2015

Impression:Great quality, great price.;

this product was very easy to install and setup. the sound quality of music streaming is very good, and there weren't any breakups or distortions. the hands free option is also quite good and the mic performing well

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjstaheli on 01/24/2015

Pros: The usb works in the iPod usb slot and I'm sure would work in most other cars. Cons: Every so often the sound gets distorted but unplugging it from the usb slot and reinserting it fixes this problem.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzarrasl on 12/02/2014

Impression:REALY WORKS;

It realy works .I have in my car with 2 phones paired (not at the same time) and it works great.Even the handsfree mic works.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybinhnn on 10/04/2014

Impression:enjoy your call via car audio;

Quality is very good, and size is smaller than other receiver I ordered. After upload my video review in a car forums, many friends also want it so I have to re-order few more to share the experience with them.

I have to re-order few more for my friend

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere