DX » Community » Reviews » Indoor/Outdoor Digital Humidity/Temperature with Clock (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 24 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharlpic on 04/26/2014

Thermometer, hygrometer, calendar (with year, month, day and day of the week), alarm, minimum/maximum values. This unit is very complete for it's price. There is no screen lighting. The speaker beeps each time you touch a button and it is surprisingly loud. As you can expect with the price, the precision is not top of the line but it's honest. No external ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzivshp on 01/14/2014

When i unpacked, the Battery was inside the device (wrapped with nylon) -the battery is kept better this way. load/strong sound when device functions are changed. There is no problem with the sound, but maybe problematic when you have small children sleeping near by. The device is working as expected! Battery was included. I think this is defiantly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunkiper on 08/06/2013

It's a great digital thermometer and higrometer. It has two kinds of mesuring temperature. Inner temperature and Outer temperature. Both very very accurate. On the same room tested and only one decimal difference. The humidity is very accurate too. It has the day of the week and also the date and hour. It only has the humidity mesurement on the inner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock321 on 04/24/2013

It's works, it's really works! Very cheap and good quality, this stuff stand on my table and shows me all information about temperature and humidity, indor and outdor. Stable value. Quality of plastik case not the best, but it was not big and real cons. Still litle problem in short lenght of cord outdor sensor. No light for display. Nice product. Useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianofborges on 04/18/2013

Cheap device. Accomplish my needs. Use only one AAA battery that comes in the packet, although it is written "not included" in the overview tab. Seems to last enough. I didn't have to exchange it yet (about two weeks working). When you plug in the outdoor sensor it starts to show the outside temperature. When you plug out it stops. Very cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduesteves on 03/20/2013

Very good equipment. Transmits actual measurements. Great to product. Equipamento muito bom. Transmite as medições reais. Otimo produto. I have no comments to discredit. I have not had any problems. Eu não tenho comentarios que desabone. Ainda não tive nenhum problema. I have no comments to discredit. I have not had any problems.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byForny on 12/30/2012

Big screen and big number makes easy to read. Very long life of the batteries. Time, date, temperature (max, min and actual) and higrometer. Good construction for a chinese product. It feel of my windows several times and still works perfect. Brasil: Tela e números grandes facilitam a leitura. Bateria duradoura. Mostra horas, dias, temperatura ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytom13n on 12/28/2012

I found exactly what I wanted. Long Cable with Sonde is very cool! It can memorize the maximum and the minimum climat (humidity and temperature). sonde can resist with a huge humidity situation. for growers: You can check your climats conditions without open your culture space. You can place the sonde in your plants easily! I do not need very precise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyerbon on 07/19/2012

Português: Bom relógio. Indica hora corretamente, precisão de erro de 1 min por mês. Indica temperatura e umidade do ar. English: Good clock. Indicates correct time, precision error of 1 min per month. Indicates the temperature and humidity. Português: Não possui modo para exibir apenas "dia e mês" ou "... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWenderF on 06/08/2012

Simple and efficient. Reports all internal and external temperature. Also comes with a simple calendar with date, time and week. The product is fragile and requires careful handling Simple and efficient. Reports all internal and external temperature. Also comes with a simple calendar with date, time and week. Measuring the temperature with acceptable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections