Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytahirdownloads on 02/02/2016

Well Made High Resolution Stickers!thanks for sending me as a gift & i'm going to gift to my childs.

Impression:cool,Awesome,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted by9631412 on 02/02/2016

Thank you very much for the gift! It's very beautiful Mignon DXMaN style de bande dessinée autocollants Set , I bought a second time from the site and was a great experience And I've using some of the posters, as in the picture

Nice stickers Nice stickers

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byBobsterSnowman on 01/31/2016

DX gifted me a package of these stickers. They are pretty cool and some are funny. The kids will enjoy using these to place around the house. They are a good reminder to get small gadgets from DealExtreme. Thanks for the gift DX!

0 0 0

• posted byaehraiza on 01/22/2016

i got this for free! the designs of the stickers are cute and they are big. thanks DX.com for this amazing gift.

cool big stickers

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byNorthernDIY on 01/21/2016

Lots of stickers, some are pretty cool! Good to give to friends when you tell them about dx.com.

Impression:cool,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bySlappySmurf on 01/20/2016

Can never have too many stickers and love the DX man theme. I've got em on the car on my phone case. Pretty much everywhere. A good reminder of DX.

Impression:cool,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenatch on 01/20/2016

DX sent me a calendar and those stickers. The stickers are fine, but they're only useful for kids... if they like DXman.

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bygelcaz on 01/18/2016

It's so funny

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byProhogiy on 01/18/2016

Прикольные наклейки)) Размер от маленьких которые можно наклеить на телефон до приличного размера. Все связаны с логотипом магазина. В одном комплекте на все случаи жизни. Мне понравились))

Impression:Веселая;

0 0 0

• posted by9292850 on 01/18/2016

Gracias a Dx por el regalo, compro en distintas paginas de China pero solo Dx te premia gratis

0 0 0

DX Everywhere