DX » Community » Reviews » GARRETT Handheld Metal Detector with Adjustable Sensitivity
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaronfulton1 on 08/09/2013

This is a good quality metal detector. I don't know if it's the real deal or a knockoff but it works very well. I purchased it to find my wedding ring which I lost in the garden and it worked with ease (plus found a few other bits of metal buried). Three of the screws that hold the detector part to the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrBiffe on 05/24/2011

- Its extremly cheap comparated with other professional metal detectors - Your use its very very easy - Low battery consumption - Its a Garret's original product - Came with Warranty,Manual and 9V battery - Have a headphone enter - Its just PERFECT. The time of shipping to Brazil its veeery long,even ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylcname on 04/11/2011

PRICE ! some places here in Brazil steal about US$300 for the same device with the same brand name battery included and working good plastic - nice rubber type handle nice manual - well printed, good letter size, good English (not like google translator) looks like the real one, the labels are well printed,... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections