DX » Community » Reviews » GARRETT Handheld Metal Detector with Adjustable Sensitivity
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaronfulton1 on 08/09/2013

This is a good quality metal detector. I don't know if it's the real deal or a knockoff but it works very well. I purchased it to find my wedding ring which I lost in the garden and it worked with ease (plus found a few other bits of metal buried). Three of the screws that hold the detector part to the handle were missing so I had to replace these with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrBiffe on 05/24/2011

- Its extremly cheap comparated with other professional metal detectors - Your use its very very easy - Low battery consumption - Its a Garret's original product - Came with Warranty,Manual and 9V battery - Have a headphone enter - Its just PERFECT. The time of shipping to Brazil its veeery long,even with the EMS Express took exactly one month to arrive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylcname on 04/11/2011

PRICE ! some places here in Brazil steal about US$300 for the same device with the same brand name battery included and working good plastic - nice rubber type handle nice manual - well printed, good letter size, good English (not like google translator) looks like the real one, the labels are well printed, have serial number, the manual tell the factory ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections