DX » Community » Reviews » HP NC6100 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for HP Business NC6110/NC6115/NX5100 + More
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytim147 on 07/18/2013

Just had it delivered and works perfectly with my hp 6910.I can work up to almost 3 hours on a fully charged battery.very fast shipping and came in well packaged too non i can think of really but i dont have it long enough to judge if the quality of the cells is good and if this battery will last 4.5 years just like the original hp one did............. Read more

0 0
  • posted byOllieNL on 12/02/2012

At first i didn't know what to expect of a cheap replacement, but this thing fots like it should. No movement what so ever and the feels is just great. Can't tell the differents between this one and a original if you wearn't paying attantion to the markings on the battery itself. none Will buy it again if it's needed. It's really a jumo in the deep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymachadom79 on 06/26/2012

Great cheap option to replace a dead hp battery, before thinking in replacing your laptop replace your battery. Mine is working fine for some months already. Came in a nice package. Battery looks exactly like original HP one. Works with my HP 6310nx None so far, I really recommend you to buy this product. For the price I don't doubt in buying the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1800677 on 01/30/2012

Requirements of users to laptops constantly raise. Easy and compact portable computers of high capacity with the big set of additional possibilities use the increasing popularity. Necessity of improvement of characteristics of independent work of the laptop also is obvious: it more often steels to use on trips, in holiday and other places where a food ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargsolenza on 12/29/2011

It came well protected in a cardboard box surrouded by a soft sponge material. It fits perfectly and is recognized by hp battery check on my nc 6400. Using the power saver setting i obtained the following results(wifi on): -running office programs-3h -internet browsing-2.5h -wathching a movie-2.3h no cons. This product has a great value for money and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBlaja on 05/11/2011

Came nicely packed in neat cardboard box with profiled foam. Battery looks exactly like original HP one. Fits perfectly into PC back slot and lasts a tad more than original one. Nice finish, smooth edges, clean design. Could be heavier for nominal capacity but this is not a real con as new generation of batteries are significantly lighter and still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedipaduraru on 01/10/2011

Price: is less than half of the price for this type of battery in any other store. Quality: seems to be OK after first 3 hours of use. Packaging: good and very protective. Use: for an old laptop, is very good to have a replacement battery with similar stand by duration. It fits well and is recognized by the “HP battery check” as good energy stocking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilwong on 01/04/2011

Reasonably good build quality, fits well and charges fully. My HP NC6400 indicated up to 3.5 hrs battery life on full charge, though it lasted only around 2.5 hrs looping a divx video with Wi-Fi on. Works with HP battery test, too. (refer to screen cap) The laptop didn't automatically hibernates at extremely low power unlike the original HP battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byffg1977 on 02/08/2010

Works very well. I use it in a NX6115 Turion laptop running linux (Ubuntu). It is pretty linear, indicating that all cells are alright. With the battery fully charged, it has about 2h30min of discharge time, I guess it's the same time as the original one. The battery comes with a very simple manual in english, but it has everything you must know to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKastle on 02/04/2010

Works with my HP 6310 NX laptop. After charging the battery, it had about 2h and 30 minutes working time. I remember the original battery had more than that, but I may be wrong. The price is great, maybe much as 50 € lower price than the new HP battery. Also the shipment was very fast, only a few days so another pleasant experience with DealExtreme ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections