DX » Community » Reviews » HP DV1000 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for HP DV1000/DV4000/V2000/V4000 Series
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJAAMS on 05/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid build Good usage time Great price Cons:None OtherThoughts:Well it is just a laptop battery so isn’t too much to review but so far its very good. Firstly its very solid & seems well built. The installation into my laptop was a good fit & was as good as the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurubatan on 11/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It just works, The battery of my laptop was dead for more than six months, I decided to buy this one to replace. It lasts for about two hours depending on your use of the computer of course. This is almost the same duration of the original battery. Cons:Apparent... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycjervis on 07/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this product really works!! - Is the right battery type for Compaq presario V2000 series. Works fine for my Compaq Presario v2000 (the exact model is: V2417LA). I don't have compatibility problem. - The time duration of the battery is good (almost same that the original... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections