Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byritelink on 08/18/2014

pros; very good for the price supported with free shipping Cons the item is good but my order was very delayed but the c/s team apologized and did their best to delivered it promptly as promised. packaging was perfect and item delivered matches what is displayed on the website Read more

Impression:good,us travel charger;

0 0
  • posted byNEELKHATIWALA on 12/28/2013

Excellent working condition. No wear and tear in shipment. The actual product matches with photos available online. This is for UK to US 3 Pin converter and works well for 2 pin plugs as well. Little difficult to put into plug. Delivery took little more time for US. If you are looking for cheap and durable 3 Pin converter this is the best and cheapest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestebanav on 06/22/2013

- Great Materials used - Fine details in its construction - I could plug it in every outlet I found in the States without any problem at all - You can plug you things on it without any problem too - Light and small to put it easily in your backpack - Very handy - It look very resistant in general - I could use the \ / plugs and º º plug which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarqi on 03/20/2013

Here in my country, recently changed the rules for the pins taken for a model that is not used anywhere else in the world, this product has been very useful to adapt old electronics taken on new and old. I already use this product last year did not have any quality problem. I'm using five different units taken from my house without any defect. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHans62 on 02/18/2013

Universal travel power adapter plug.Its cheap the same(or practically the same adapter) wil cost here 7 to 10 Euro's,So its cheap;),it took about 12 days to get here thats not to long I think.Free shipping is A blessing. Its not really a verry good Quality item.Its a bit loose if you know what I mean. Other thoughts are.If it works no complaints from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueil on 10/27/2012

Nice adapter. You can use a huge combination of plugs in it. It's very well made, and his holes are very well suited for every plug. The two plugs between neutral and phase could have contact with earth, because the new brazil plug fits in it, but can't be grounded. I would appreciate it even more if earth was connected with these two holes. Very nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydancastanho on 10/05/2012

- Sturdy and solid. - Fits every plug i've tested so far: usa, european, even the crappy brazilian new standard - Great price. No cons. None whatsoever. Great price, great usability, nothing to complain. It's a great adapter for its price. Will be buying more soon, and probably in bulk. Nice solution if you, as me, installed all the power plugs in your ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byDehumanizer666 on 10/03/2012

It's cheap, well built and it works. All cables (european) I have connected to it were holding firmly in the adapter, better than in some other adapters I have, even though someone complained that it's quite loose. When connecting european plug to the adapter, the third grounding/earthing contact is not connected, so I wouldn't use it with very high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypascalad on 09/03/2012

I bought this because I was going on a three week trip to the USA and it worked like a charm. I also bought some for my friends that were going with me. The adapter fit perfectly and all my devices were charging like they're supposed to. Putting two of these in a double socket doesn't always work (they're too bulky to fit above each other). When the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlasher on 08/14/2011

I now have 6 of these in total and have no complaints, other than last year, i didn't buy enough for everyone! I've bought 3 more this year now so we should have plenty. Bargain for what they are and what they do, they are of a good build quality and very cheap too, just make sure you order with plenty of time before you go away abroad due to DX shipping.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections