Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoralaro on 07/10/2016

Pros: Very VERY well made. Cons: I almost could not plug it to one doble socket (upper socket ok, below one needed like bruteforce:) Overall price and build quality is win win. We bought something similiar at airport for 14€...

Impression:good build quality,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byricardoluza on 06/16/2016

Pros: -Good inlet fitting. -Good leaving fitting. -Resistant. -Withstands sharp falls. -Without wear Cons: None. It's a great product.

Impression:good,Works Well,Usual;

0 0 0

• posted bydederdx on 10/13/2015

but really cheaper. The only cons, you have to wait a month for it so you have to be aware you're going to need it with time in advance

Impression:good,Works Well,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bykrasoft on 07/26/2015

Pros: While living in Canada, I've bought a thingy on eBay from England - it appeared came with the UK power plug. This UK-to-US grounded power adapter has resolved my issue! Good quality. Durable. This adapter works well as UK-to-US and EU-to-US. Cons: Not found so far. OtherThoughts: Looks as... Read more

Impression:good,working,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bysand1ego on 05/02/2015

Excellented grounded us plug adaptor

Impression:good,Works Well,us travel charger;

0 0 0

• posted byNoiraude on 04/10/2015

De petite taille et extrêmement léger, il se glisse facilement dans les bagages et très pratique une fois arrivé sur le continent américain. Jumelé à une multiprise, il vous permettra de brancher plusieurs appareils en même temps et donc de ne pas multiplier les adaptateurs. A ne pas oublier!!!!... Read more

Impression:good,us travel charger;

0 0 0

• posted byEddos on 10/19/2014

We travelled around the USA for 4 weeks, and we used this power adapter everyday. It worked very well.

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byritelink on 08/18/2014

pros; very good for the price supported with free shipping Cons the item is good but my order was very delayed but the c/s team apologized and did their best to delivered it promptly as promised. packaging was perfect and item delivered matches what is displayed on the website

Impression:good,us travel charger;

0 0 0

• posted byNEELKHATIWALA on 12/28/2013

Excellent working condition. No wear and tear in shipment. The actual product matches with photos available online. This is for UK to US 3 Pin converter and works well for 2 pin plugs as well. Little difficult to put into plug. Delivery took little more time for US. If you are looking for cheap 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byestebanav on 06/22/2013

- Great Materials used - Fine details in its construction - I could plug it in every outlet I found in the States without any problem at all - You can plug you things on it without any problem too - Light and small to put it easily in your backpack - Very handy - It look very resistant in I could... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere