Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrtpl on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simple and easy use solid Battery included. Especially on weekends, when I go home cottage is very useful to me. As you can plug the keychain so that the key can carry. Cons:can not control some of the old type CRT TV cant learn (TV brands: BEKO from Turkiye) some LCD o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoebashir on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys diner lol. It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys diner lol. It works how it says it works, it work on just about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlieverne on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's so funny to use in a bar, caffé, or hotel ... Just to piss peoples off or to change programs, or to stop disturbance ... Cons:Doesn't work with every model, but the 80 included isn't that bad :) I was able to have quite a lot of fun on my journey to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleixmarto on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well, I have no problems with it and i have worked with alot of this, I will buy more of this if I need. JOKE PEOPLE A LOT!!!!! GO TO A SUPERMARKET AND TURN OFF EVERY TV!!!!! Cons:Nothing, It's a good product. OtherThoughts:If you have to buy one of this, buy i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitsrock2 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tiny size = great portability Very cheap = try it out at almost no risk, or keep a few extras on hand Built well enough to carry around in your pocket without it being too banged up Cons:The build quality, while not too bad, could be better. The buttons especi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this purely as a novelty item. I had great fun fooling my family by sneakily turning over the tv. It connects to all 4 TV's in my house without any issues. The batteries seem to last forever. Cons:Non so far that I can find. If you were using it as your main re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirminsc on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really cool product. Easy to set up and good response. It came with a ThinkGeek brand. I don't if it is really from ThinkGeek, but it is cool to have it. Cons:None so far. The only problem is that took more than five 5 s to configure. You need to hold the mute button unti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydharav on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Soft buttons Solid metal for keychains Powerful range for remote control Value for money Easy to configure with multiple different TV sets White color for formal enviornment Fun to use with friends and for pranks Comes handy when actual remote is broke or miss... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocugaby on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well on all TVs I've tried .. a pair of Samsung and LG, Philips .. If you have lost your remote control, this is a great option, the buttons you use most often are single volume, channel, mute and power .. you do not need anything else. The price is very l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCmteraptor on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and thin, it comes with key chain and its so cute *-*. Its very simple to configure and use. I hope it will last long because its so cool. You can joke with friends in anywhere that have TV's. Cons:I dont see any big problem unless the plastic quali... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections