Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycvrezzo on 11/28/2014

facil de usar e só pressionar o botão que desliga o audio por 5 segundos e controla qualquer tv, tenho o produto com mais de 3 meses de uso e nao tive nenhum problema, como moro no interior do maranhão demorou dois meses mas estou muito satisfeito com a compra do produto. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtpl on 07/05/2014

simple and easy use solid Battery included. Especially on weekends, when I go home cottage is very useful to me. As you can plug the keychain so that the key can carry. can not control some of the old type CRT TV cant learn (TV brands: BEKO from Turkiye) some LCD or LED TV s learning time is too long.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoebashir on 06/27/2014

It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys diner lol. It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys diner lol. It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharlieverne on 05/29/2014

It's so funny to use in a bar, caffé, or hotel ... Just to piss peoples off or to change programs, or to stop disturbance ... Doesn't work with every model, but the 80 included isn't that bad :) I was able to have quite a lot of fun on my journey to Germany ! It's small, but TOO SMALL, so I sadly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleixmarto on 04/19/2014

It works well, I have no problems with it and i have worked with alot of this, I will buy more of this if I need. JOKE PEOPLE A LOT!!!!! GO TO A SUPERMARKET AND TURN OFF EVERY TV!!!!! Nothing, It's a good product. If you have to buy one of this, buy it, i searched alot in the web and this is the best.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykitsrock2 on 04/01/2014

Tiny size = great portability Very cheap = try it out at almost no risk, or keep a few extras on hand Built well enough to carry around in your pocket without it being too banged up The build quality, while not too bad, could be better. The buttons especially seemed to wear out pretty fast. While not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarGer on 03/07/2014

It is a very bood product, it feels firm in tour hand. The procedure tot make the remote working for your TV is easy. The battery for the remote is included. when you tune the remote to work on tour TV, you have tot be fast. The thing where you have tot put in the battery is a bit thin but you dont have ... Read more

Package and remote remote its very thin led is working

0 0 0

• posted bycadzito on 02/09/2014

Works with many TV ! So, it's very good for joking ! Ce gadget fonctionne avec beaucoup de télévisions, c'est pas mal pour faire des blagues ! There are some TV which they are not compatible, but not a lot. Quelques télévisions ne sont pas compatibles, mais pas beaucoup. It's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKandrix on 12/23/2013

Well-built Low weight Small, fits every pocket or use it as keychain Many supported TVs Battery came already in, and lasts for long time Doesn't work with newest TVs, for example my Smart Viera don't work with this Getting out battery from slot and into it is a bit harder than I'd like... Works with ... Read more

The package. Pretty neat. Came with battery, thats great. Front view.

0 0 0

• posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

I bought this purely as a novelty item. I had great fun fooling my family by sneakily turning over the tv. It connects to all 4 TV's in my house without any issues. The batteries seem to last forever. Non so far that I can find. If you were using it as your main remote control it would be very easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections