There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome universal TV remote

posted by jami1234 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It's cheap fun sneaky easy to use and small there is no need now for when I have lost my tv remote not to watch TV

Cons:

When the TV is turned off you have to turn it on from the TV. In other words you can't program this when its off

OtherThoughts:

This was a great remote it could be Improved by having more power so it could go from a distance better but I would recommend buying one of these it's great value for the price. There are other remotes that are sold here but this would be one of the best it has a key ring hook a thin frame it's light and easy to use it can almost do as much as the remote your sitting down watching tv with but go into settings. This remote could only slightly be improved by making the power of the remote be slightly stronger I'm so glad I brought this remote

Bottomline:

This tv remote is awesome handy and a lot of fun you can be about 5 meters away from a tv and it works. The reason why I got this remote is because we need a cheap remote because one of ours is broken but this one can do more and lower the cost. I also like using this to play pranks on people and things like this the one problem with it as that sometimes from a distance it's harder to program if you are looking at buying this I would tell you guys to get it. This would be good for if you had little people at your house using the TV and didn't want them to go into the settings or things like that settings is the only place this remote can't go on this remote has a lot of good things on it and can be handy if you quickly need to use a TV and you can't find any remote. That is annoying and has happened to me before but now I have this on my keys it won't happen any more

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections