• 1 star 2 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great article

posted by locugaby on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Works well on all TVs I've tried .. a pair of Samsung and LG, Philips .. If you have lost your remote control, this is a great option, the buttons you use most often are single volume, channel, mute and power .. you do not need anything else. The price is very low!

Cons:

poor quality plastic. Although its price. correct.

OtherThoughts:

This TV remote control is impressive practical and fun it can be about five meters away from a TV and it works. The reason I have this remote control is because we need a cheap remote control because one of us is broken, but this can do more and reduce the cost. I also like to use this to play pranks on people and things like this for a problem with it, as sometimes from a distance is more difficult to program, if you are thinking of buying this would tell you to get it. This would be good for if you have little people at home with the TV and do not want them to go to the configuration or setup things like that is the only place in this remote control can not go on this remote has a lot of good things in it and can be very useful if you need to quickly use a TV and can not find any distance. It's annoying and has happened to me before, but now I have this in my keys will not happen again

Bottomline:

It is a good buy, the price is low and functional.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections