DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo TM Memory Card - Mark 2 (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluecold on 08/23/2011

Is a genuine Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo. The packaging is good, written in chinese. The performance is very good, equivalent to a Class 4 SD ... Constant 15mb/s for both reading and writing. Access time 0.9ms and Burst rate 14.1 mb/s. The price could be lower... little difference in price with the informal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasbda1 on 08/13/2011

if not genuine, it's a perfect fake. useful, perfect match for my sony camera. sotcks lot's of photoss and videos, without any problem of course, if you want a sony produo memory stick for psp or another media that requires bigger files than photos and some videos, get a bigger sized MS could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeerHons on 06/11/2011

These cards work perfectly in my Sony digital camera. I tested these with large files and they read and write the full 4GB without corruption so no worries there unlike ones from some other sources. Nothing at all. They do exactly what they are meant to. They do report slightly more available space than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandy01 on 06/09/2011

I'm very satisfied with the card, it's realy Genuine, but all the information in the tiny package is in Chinese. I'm using it on my 1001 PSP, and after 1 week of intense playing, still no error occurs Is not specified if the 5 years warranty is available only in China, ori worldwide (or, is written, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexKerscher on 12/30/2010

4 Gb is a hell lot of space if you're going to use the card for your camera. The product is indeed genuine - when I open the information menu on my PSP, it says that it's magicgate is supported. Non-genuine cards's magicgate aren't supported. It's a a little expensive. And if you're using the card on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections