DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo TM Memory Card - Mark 2 (4GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluecold on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is a genuine Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo. The packaging is good, written in chinese. The performance is very good, equivalent to a Class 4 SD ... Constant 15mb/s for both reading and writing. Access time 0.9ms and Burst rate 14.1 mb/s. Cons:The price could be lowe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasbda1 on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:if not genuine, it's a perfect fake. useful, perfect match for my sony camera. sotcks lot's of photoss and videos, without any problem of course, if you want a sony produo memory stick for psp or another media that requires bigger files than photos and some vi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeerHons on 06/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These cards work perfectly in my Sony digital camera. I tested these with large files and they read and write the full 4GB without corruption so no worries there unlike ones from some other sources. Cons:Nothing at all. They do exactly what they are meant to. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandy01 on 06/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm very satisfied with the card, it's realy Genuine, but all the information in the tiny package is in Chinese. I'm using it on my 1001 PSP, and after 1 week of intense playing, still no error occurs Is not specified if the 5 years warranty is available only in China,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexKerscher on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:4 Gb is a hell lot of space if you're going to use the card for your camera. The product is indeed genuine - when I open the information menu on my PSP, it says that it's magicgate is supported. Non-genuine cards's magicgate aren't supported. Cons:It's a a little expens... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections