DX » Community » Reviews » XC6013L 3-Digit Capacitor Capacitance Meter (200pF~20mF)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeejan on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use capacity meter. A defective capacitor is quickly discovered. Especialy electrolitic capacitors with low a temperature range (85 degrees Celcius) often give problems because they loose their capacity. Because of the wide measurement range of the mete... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimmyHendrix on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheaper than most common meters in the market Ease of use Illuminated display makes it easier to read even in dark placesCons:Probes are really bad. They stopped working after measuring 3 capacitors. Just throw it away. It comes in a generic box for DMMs The prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good range of measurement - A must have if you are working with older amplifiers or speakers.Cons:- included measure probes of the worst quality you can think of. Buy another set! - No ESR measurement function. Of course its not something which the specs prom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobedob on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Okay so i dont have too much experience with these type of tool as im just a hobbiest with electronics but i can tell you that i just use it mainly to see if the capacitors work and this it does perfectly. however i dont know if it is a precise tool as i dont h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclavius on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It works. Low price. Several nice features like the nice bright back light and a swing out stand on the back. Has a good wide measurement range and when I compare the readings from this meter to those I get from my commercial digital LCR bridge, they are very c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmwed on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent value. Accurate, compact, large readout, easy to use. Wide range of values to test. Lighted display feature nice addition.Cons:Selector knob a bit stiff (heavy spring). May subject parts to more wear. Separate On/Off button would be nice feature so as to not to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydccampos on 08/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works great and great price. Very accurate. A lot usefull for DIY. Funciona perfeitamente bem e com um excelente preço. Pelos meus testes pareceu bastante preciso, excelente ferramenta para EletrônicaCons:Could be cheaper. Mine Came without test points, but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhilla on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I have a hobby of reccaping dead thrown away motherboards and giving away free to family and friends, or for emergencies at work. Not to spend much, I've de-capped many dead hardware and have a decent collection. With this I can measure if those work - and about 70% do.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshamanOFF on 11/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:High accuracy. Easy to use. Normal price. Backlight. Probes included. Comfortable panel to check the capacitors.Cons:>? bad smell. Probably plastic is harmful to health. >Strange backlight. Clicking the button resets the measurement.OtherThoughts:Backlight must... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnyboy15 on 08/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Smaller than I expected. It sits nicely in your hand. It is easy to use. Good to see English instructions. It covers a huge range. You are not likely to be testing any capacitors larger than this meter can handle. Cons:The instructions say to RECHARGE the capacitor befor... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections