DX » Community » Reviews » XC6013L 3-Digit Capacitor Capacitance Meter (200pF~20mF)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muito Bom PRODUTO.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaheml on 08/18/2014

OK. Muito bom sem comentários! Read more

Capacimetro Digital

Impression:Muito Bom PRODUTO.;

0 0
  • posted byPKersey on 06/02/2014

This meter does what's it supposed to do. It never let me down, all measurement done with this looked correct. Can't say how accurate it would be compared to another instrument of that kind, but I think that'd be something uncalled for. It's a good instrument and very honest-to-money. I wish most multi-meters would have a built-in capacitance meter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeejan on 02/26/2014

Easy to use capacity meter. A defective capacitor is quickly discovered. Especialy electrolitic capacitors with low a temperature range (85 degrees Celcius) often give problems because they loose their capacity. Because of the wide measurement range of the meter electrolitic capacitors with high value, as used in powersupplies and amplifiers, can easely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWicmonteiro on 11/15/2013

Great product works very well. Instructions very clear about the proper handling of the product. Within tolerance that purports to measure works very well. Good device for professional repair of electronics. is taking a little small so I have nothing to say against the product since it works as expected and did not present any kind of problem. The product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimmyHendrix on 02/25/2013

Cheaper than most common meters in the market Ease of use Illuminated display makes it easier to read even in dark places Probes are really bad. They stopped working after measuring 3 capacitors. Just throw it away. It comes in a generic box for DMMs The probes connectors aren't identified as + and -, despite the manual says to connect them as it. Battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 12/16/2012

- Good range of measurement - A must have if you are working with older amplifiers or speakers. - included measure probes of the worst quality you can think of. Buy another set! - No ESR measurement function. Of course its not something which the specs promise but it would be very handsome to get a combo of capacitance and ESR meter I would rather have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobedob on 12/04/2012

Okay so i dont have too much experience with these type of tool as im just a hobbiest with electronics but i can tell you that i just use it mainly to see if the capacitors work and this it does perfectly. however i dont know if it is a precise tool as i dont have a tool too compare it with still i recomend it for the use i give it .Also the tool is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclavius on 11/18/2012

It works. Low price. Several nice features like the nice bright back light and a swing out stand on the back. Has a good wide measurement range and when I compare the readings from this meter to those I get from my commercial digital LCR bridge, they are very close, well within expected accuracy. This meter is an excellent value for the money and is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmwed on 10/22/2012

Excellent value. Accurate, compact, large readout, easy to use. Wide range of values to test. Lighted display feature nice addition. Selector knob a bit stiff (heavy spring). May subject parts to more wear. Separate On/Off button would be nice feature so as to not to have to return selector to off every time. This would be a bonus if most of checking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydccampos on 08/02/2012

Works great and great price. Very accurate. A lot usefull for DIY. Funciona perfeitamente bem e com um excelente preço. Pelos meus testes pareceu bastante preciso, excelente ferramenta para Eletrônica Could be cheaper. Mine Came without test points, but it was not a big problem Podia ser mais barato, afinal é apenas um capacimetro. O ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections