DX » Community » Reviews » iNew V3 MTK6582 Quad-core Android 4.2 NFC OTG WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0", RAM 1GB, ROM 16GB - White
Customer’s impression:
Happy elegante robusto very good phone Cool Design
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxavanaflip on 07/08/2015

Phone arrived wel packaged in about a month, which is acceptable to me. Very sharp screen, phone responds to commands smoothly, clear conversations, loud volume, very pleased with pictures taken by camera. Phone looks nice too.

Impression:very good phone;

0 0 1

• posted bySinusxCosinusx on 03/11/2015

Product as described. Shipping was OK. The price was the same as in the stores here. Very good video quality. Fast processing mode. Very good camera, as described in the webpage. I am very satisfied.

0 0 1

• posted byzeroonexxx on 01/01/2015

Un cellulare senza paragoni per il rapporto qualità prezzo, fotocamera veramente all'altezza di ogni momento, buon flash. Bell telefonino comodo e pratico di dimensioni veramente perfette, buon audio sia in vivavoce che non. Unica pecca da non sottovalutare la batteria dalla durata molto bassa... Read more

Impression:elegante,robusto ;

0 0 0

• posted byxtocker on 07/30/2014

Although it is priced at the lower range, this is NOT a "cheap no-name" phone. The phone arrived in a specially designed box and included a very comprehensive and professional looking booklet. The phone has a very thin, slick design. The screen colors are vivid and the viewing angle is great. It... Read more

Impression:Great phone!,Cool Design;

0 0 1

• posted bylottekerkhof90 on 07/30/2014

Pros: The phone has a very nice design. Everything looks perfect. The back camera works fine and gives you some nice pics. Cons: The front camera is slow due to the processor. The phone is made out of plastic so I do recommend a case. Sound is a bit hollow. Overall: A perfect phone for the money... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHotspice69 on 07/18/2014

Very nice and good Android phone worth the price. Used to have a Samsung Galaxy 2 before this one and was planning to stick to the Samsung brand, but decided to give the INEW a try. So far I'm very satisfied with my decision and find it easy to use. Curious to test the NFC in the near future. It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgpascual on 07/13/2014

really well made phone, it feels really good on hands and when touching the metal buttons and sides of the phone. The screen is really good, very bright and sensitive, you can see it pretty well with too much light, and it has gorilla glass II, ill have it with no protection. It is also very for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymargareti on 04/29/2014

Incredible design and specs, especially for china phone its particulary unique and beautiful, MTK6582 is a very good processor and its camera is also very high end. low battery life (1850 mah) and RAM also needs 1 more gb, screen resolution is very good although they should take it to 1080x1920 a... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byng1977 on 01/15/2014

Good phone: Screen HD 5'' Camera 13MP NFC OTG RAM 1GB,DDR3 Storage 16 GB Batery only 1850mAp MTK6582 iNew V3 LCD The LCD can be classified as excellent. This is a true IPS display. The resolution is 720p and presents a very crisp, clear, bright image on the iNew V3. The viewing angles are and the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere