DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Stainless Steel Thrum Scissors (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 41 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
very useful
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymberker on 07/30/2014

Pros: Very useful, cuts everything. Nice to use. No cons. Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 03/30/2014

it's light - it's more practical than common scissors because the blades are already open and ready to cut; all you need is to cut - it's cheap - it's portable - it's very sharp - it's very pointed - it fits well in the hand - the motion is soft to cut and to get back to initial postion. my unit came with some oil on entire body that dirtied my hands.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalechinees on 11/12/2013

Sharp, cheap and hardened. Some of the cheaper cutters are made of badly hardened steel but these are of excellent quality. Great to use in tight spaces. I even tried blunting them by scraping them over a piece of steel but they retain their sharpness. They may be a bit greasy upon delivery I got all gray versions which is a nice touch. However they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicomus on 05/17/2013

Very good quality. All parts are metal, very sharp blades! You can cut fishing line, paper and many other things with high accuracy. Very comfortable in hand during the operation. There are none. Actually the item delivered all in some "oil" - looks like this is for no rust during storage and delivery, but your hands will be fat during unpacking,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Very sharp blades. The scissors are built in a way that keeps the blades constantly sharp. Good size, very useful for cutting anything you would cut with small scissors. Comes in a wrapper that's full of oil. This is to keep the scissors from rusting. So it's actually a good thing, and not a con, it's just not fun... Good item. Would be nice to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglaubermf on 04/29/2013

It is very sharp. provides amazing accuracy. the fact that the size of the palm provides easy transportation. fits in any box for handicrafts. I use to trim lines and am quite satisfied with the result. The material used in the construction of scissors seems to be of good quality and it is tight and solid. the articulation of the blades has no clearances ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

Better quality than sku.21946, which corrodes more easily, and albeit dimensions of both are very similar, this one feels more sturdy and heavier, and the blades are broader. Very sharp blade, pointed tip. Goes through all reasonably cuttable materials, like paper, string, plastic foil, leaves, fabric, herb stems, candle wicks easily. Very good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

- it's light - it's more practical than common scissors because the blades are already open and ready to cut; all you need is to cut - it's cheap - it's portable - it's very sharp - it's very pointed - it fits well in the hand - the motion is soft to cut and to get back to initial postion - my unit came with some oil on entire body that dirtied my hands.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymydofel on 03/30/2013

Laid out for the money, they are excellent. They are just the right size me. It's a safe pair of scissors, and I think that will keep very well for many years of use. They spring, and open it to the original position for them. They are very convenient to use. Very sharp, on the need to ensure that young children with them do not play. These scissors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuniorgauna on 02/20/2013

good strength, good quality material and cutting satisfying. te a larger opening than the same size scissors, but with the precise cut of a scalpel. I found no cons to my applications not serve as a common scissors I use to trim some edges on my impressions 3d, perfectly meets me if you want something with a practical and precise cutting scissors as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections