DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1200mAh Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery with Tools for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydlxko on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For me replacement really works and capacity of the battery is good, the replacement process was easy for me. I am actually using it and no bigger problem I havent found. Also the temperature is accetable. Cons:Worse materials, lower time of use with it, wrong percentag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzotiss89 on 02/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good for the state I live in. I had a battery which fully charged lasted 5 hours,I bought this one and now lasts for two to two and a half days with one charge. Cons:It still lacks power that original new battery has. It holds on iphone which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewcanada on 11/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent replacement to my dying 3 year old battery, nothing special, you still have to recharge the battery every day, but that could be bacause the device is too much fun. Left the phone with its new battery on the table for 2 weeks, checked it later, it showe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupergrovert on 08/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The battery comes with a screw driver and plastic tool. After installation the battery worked fine, although the original Apple battery was better in the beginning, it was a big performance improvement over the old one (1,5 year old). Battery fitted as well as the origina... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections