DX » Community » Reviews » LeXing MR16 6.5W 600lm 48-SMD 2835 LED White Light Spotlight (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfoster24 on 04/24/2014

Cheap, perfect strong light. Cold white is really cold white Very nice cooling solved - alluminium rib around led light. It needs to be tested for long time, if cooling will works, but as I see it, nothing better can be done. When turning on they start blinking. After few minutes it dissappear. I have ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysentoki on 04/14/2014

Great white and bright light. It's brighter than expected. Wide angle and not big shadows. Not finded. No. I have 4 more bulbs of other brand and I'm thinking to change with this. High recomended. And this is for complete the 500 characters rule because its a product that works well, bright light and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGCC11 on 03/19/2014

Fairly bright light to replace a 20 watt ML16 halogen bulb. It didn't flicker in the AC fixture like the other one I had (SKU 263618) did. Works OK with the dimmer. With just a wide array of small LEDs, and nothing to focus or concentrate the light, it puts out a very wide uniform pattern. But really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byszarza on 03/13/2014

Brightness is really amazing. It's the best of all MR16 I've had and probably one of the best white light MR16. The LED's will is protected by glass, which prevents the deterioration of encapsulated LED for easy cleanup. The size is similar to halogen MR16, so you should have no problem in replacing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections